PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh...Merged ... Steelers /Tomlin Drama

crash0ride

Rookie
Reaction score
:)

I'm a big Steelers fan and I've been through how many playoff runs and the Pats own us with Brady. The only time we can make the SB if we don't play the Pats. Hopefully we see you guys in the AFCCG and we have another game like last time, and obviously with a different outcome. :) haha.

Hopefully they both make the AFCCG.

Cheers!!!

By the way my kid is a traitor and now likes the Patriots. How does that happen growing up in a Steelers house :( Where did I go wrong? haha

I'm a big Steelers fan and I've been through how many playoff runs and the Pats own us with Brady. The only time we can make the SB if we don't play the Pats. Hopefully we see you guys in the AFCCG and we have another game like last time, and obviously with a different outcome. :) haha.

Cheers!!!

By the way my kid is a traitor and now likes the Patriots. How does that happen growing up in a Steelers house :( Where did I go wrong? haha
Y0ur kid obviously sees Tomlin for what he is. Perhaps you can remove the blinders and learn from him.

Children like winners!

When my son first started liking football he was a Rams fan. That is until we beat them in the super bowl.

Funny thing, now as an adult, he's a big fan of all NE sports teams. And he was born here in Vegas.

Cheers!!!

This is difficult to tell you. Your wife met Tom Brady on your honeymoon.

I would not be at all surprised if Jacksonville beat Pittsburgh in round 2. I hope they don't. But they have already embarrassed the Steelers once this season.

Your kid is a Patriots fan, eh? I feel your pain. Years ago, after being raised in our Patriots family, my only son decided he was a Raiders fan. Of course, those also coincided with his "Hot Topic/Goth/Industrial" middle school years, so perhaps he'll grow out of it?

Parents hope for the best, but kids will be kids. At least he didn't pick da raidahs, eh?

I'm cheering for your kid. May all of his dreams come true, starting with this year.

As for the Steelers, I am a little curious to see how this resting plan goes. If the Steelers start the playoffs looking to the Pats game instead of to the next opponent up, then they might not get there. They had better play the next game like it is the last game.

The Cravens are a perfect illustration of what happens when an opposing NFL team does not get complete attention.

By the way my kid is SMART and now likes the Patriots. How does that happen growing up in a Steelers house :( Where did I go wrong? haha

There... fixed it for ya.... :cool:

Cheers!!!

becoming a steelers fan in the first place:p

Thank the mailman for donating superior DNA to your wife's child?

I'm kidding. How old is your son? Mine is 18 and it doesn't seem like his generation cares about live sports anything like ours and the ones before us.

I have come to a sad realization.
My neighbor here in FL is in his late 80s. Great guy. Despite cardiac, etc. issues he travels to Mexico several times a year where his foundation helps the extremely disadvantaged. Found a child abandoned in a dump...built a community center for the blind (sightless folk there are abandoned in home to just sit there all day), etc. He's a devout and more rare, a practicing Christian and a fun guy.
He's from Pittsburgh and is a big Steeler fan. The Lord is testing him.

I now realize that fans of other teams are correct. I, along with BB & TFB, must have embraced Satan. The good news is that he continues to pay off on his deals up until that day the bill comes due. BB, Tommy Boy & I hope to live past this Feb, so it's good news.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back