PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pictures from Pats autograph session today (Hightower-Mitchell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Wilmington today to get DH and Mitchell's autograph on my SB ticket..jerseys ect. Lewis and White were also there.

18193904_10209151423242700_422523518686333752_n.jpg

18157968_10209151424122722_8310769309573747329_n.jpg

18209400_10209148073558960_7245512445545780933_o.jpg

18156515_10209147748350830_7708112965901681614_o.jpg

Is that the same shirt Mitchell wore to the White House and to Promise Night? Is it the only shirt he owns?o_O

Maybe he is like Einstein, he has 7 sets of the same clothes, so he can use all of his concentration on football and doesn't have to tax his mind with trivial things, like picking out a new outfit every morning.

Is that the same shirt Mitchell wore to the White House and to Promise Night? Is it the only shirt he owns?o_O
honestly he and Hightower might have been kidnapped after, they look like they are being held against their will in that room.

honestly he and Hightower might have been kidnapped after, they look like they are being held against their will in that room.
They will be smiling when they get paid at the end...

Wow man, you must be loaded. It cost an arm and a leg to get autographs now and you got multiples. Not too mention the merchandise.

I am a fellow autograph collector but only go to the ones that are financially friendly (which are fewer and further between).

Wow man, you must be loaded. It cost an arm and a leg to get autographs now and you got multiples. Not too mention the merchandise.

I am a fellow autograph collector but only go to the ones that are financially friendly (which are fewer and further between).

For the life of me, I don't get the whole autograph buzz.

I'd much rather have a fun picture with a player.

For the life of me, I don't get the whole autograph buzz.

I'd much rather have a fun picture with a player.

Neither do I. About 13 years ago I was seated next to Caitlyn Jenner ( then Bruce) on a cross country flight. I was cool and made small talk I came across an article in the newspaper on Olympic security and asked his opinion. Basically, " I know who you are but I respect your privacy". I didn't ask for an autograph because " guys don't do that type of thing" and to this day my wife is mad I didn't ask for my kids......
When I told my friends I was seated next to him, two of the first three asked, " what was he doing sitting in coach?" They sooner believed I was sitting next to him but couldn't fathom that I was sitting in first class ( am I that trashy? rhetorical) I used points and it was first class and no I did not ask for an autograph...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes