Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

If they're still on the board at 32, what do you do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also can’t underestimate the loss of Flores. It’s Bill’s D, but will the team like playing for Schiano?

I agree Flores is a huge loss. I think he's the biggest coaching loss we've had in the BB era.( except for Scars brief retirement).
But we got the goat HC. Plus a veteran defense full of players who are coaches on the field like High, Dmac,Chung.
I think Bruschi summed this up best recently. He said Flores solidified the trust he had from everybody when he took the blame for the Miami debacle.
He asks if schiano will have that same kind of stand-up accountability. Only time will tell.
Flores by all accounts was s very tough coach in players. Like BB. Like schiano, so that's not a problem. But the players could relate to Flores and most importantly, knew he had their backs.
I think it'll be fine. Half the secondary had schiano as HC at Rutgers and that's his specialty. BB is always heavily involved with the front 7.
Schiano also likes an aggressive D, as did Flores.

For the love of mercy please finally draft a good WR

I'm hopeful and like them both but I'm not expecting either one to be what Flowers was last year.

Of course not. We hope that they can be what Clayborn was last year, and that is doubtful.

I agree Flores is a huge loss. I think he's the biggest coaching loss we've had in the BB era.( except for Scars brief retirement).
But we got the goat HC. Plus a veteran defense full of players who are coaches on the field like High, Dmac,Chung.
I think Bruschi summed this up best recently. He said Flores solidified the trust he had from everybody when he took the blame for the Miami debacle.
He asks if schiano will have that same kind of stand-up accountability. Only time will tell.
Flores by all accounts was s very tough coach in players. Like BB. Like schiano, so that's not a problem. But the players could relate to Flores and most importantly, knew he had their backs.
I think it'll be fine. Half the secondary had schiano as HC at Rutgers and that's his specialty. BB is always heavily involved with the front 7.
Schiano also likes an aggressive D, as did Flores.
This was why I was glad Matt Patricia left last year. I was getting tired of watching his style of D that had DL looking like they’re doing the waltz with the OL and linebackers and DB’s looking like they’re on ice skates. Last off-season, Highower had said that he likes Flores’ simplified downhill defense. We finally saw this after the Pittsburgh game.

Of course not. We hope that they can be what Clayborn was last year, and that is doubtful.
Wise was better vs the run. That's it

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft