PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King's pick for the worst team in the NFL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the subject, saw the funny ratings and knew it had to be the JETEs. Love this place.

Regards,
Chris

week-13-jets-cardinals.jpg

Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes: "Three generations of imbeciles are enough"

I would hate for the Jets to have a terrible season! Seriously, it would not be good. o_O

I would rather they have an 7-9 season where they can wallow in mediocrity, as opposed to 0-16 where they may get an actual franchise QB.

That's a good point, but on the other other hand I kinda like when they draft a 'franchise savior' that we all know is going to suck, then spend a couple years too long clinging to him in hopes that he'll live up to what they hoped for, before finally cutting bait and bitterly hating him. The Mark Sanchez experience was really fun as long as you weren't a Jets fan.

"Suck for Luck(ish)!" will be in full effect.

That's a good point, but on the other other hand I kinda like when they draft a 'franchise savior' that we all know is going to suck, then spend a couple years too long clinging to him in hopes that he'll live up to what they hoped for, before finally cutting bait and bitterly hating him. The Mark Sanchez experience was really fun as long as you weren't a Jets fan.

It gets even better, really. Imagine being a Lions fan. Your team gets the #1 pick and grabs Matthew Stafford, yet they can't do anything with him (3 career playoff games in 8 seasons, 3 career playoff losses). Meanwhile, the stiff that got drafted behind him went to the AFCCG twice.

It's much more fun when Jets fans "think" they are viable playoff contenders due to a respectable start - only to watch them unravel and implode later in the season.

I would hate for the Jets to have a terrible season! Seriously, it would not be good. o_O

I would rather they have an 7-9 season where they can wallow in mediocrity, as opposed to 0-16 where they may get an actual franchise QB.
Eh. We all know they're use that pick to draft an offensive lineman anyway.

Peter King, John Clayton et al are all products of having an excellent publicists in this social media driven world..

Buy my eyeballs tell me that the Jets suck.. wonder if they would be this bad if they hung on to BB??

At least these guys managed to spell it right. They're too smart to be Jets fans!
They had to have help from a non-Jetes fan. You can take that to the bank.
The Jets aren't the worst team in the NFL. If they were smart, they would be, but they aren't.
Yep, they even suck at sucking.
Yep, Chad Pennington too. Just good enough to spend a few seasons on him to figure out he isn't good enough. That's Bryce Petty's ceiling. Hackenburg isn't even that good. Lord knows why he still has a roster spot.

Jax, Chicago and LA Rams have done nothing to improve themselves by an amount capable of overtaking the 5-win Jets. And while Cleveland may have improved, they were 1-15 last year so it is giving them a lot of credit to believe they will be much better simply because they had a lot of draft picks. All those draft picks and they still don't have a QB.
If you look at the rosters i have to disagree to some extent. The Jets have no QB, no OL, no real recievers after Enunwa and an old Matt Forte at RB. Their LBs are too young or slow, their corners are garbage. The DL (EDIT: safeties are good as well) is their only good position group and they will be lucky to win 2 games this season.
Jacksonville is better than the Jetes. They have a good defense (on paper) and if Bortels is only a little bit better than last year, they win 5-7 games. If Goff makes only some progress the Rams will field a better team, because that defense is really good and they have potential on offense. I agree with Chicago and Cleveland. The Bears will have to battle to get 1 win and the Browns, while improved, will only get to about 2-4 wins.

Peter King, John Clayton et al are all products of having an excellent publicists in this social media driven world..

Buy my eyeballs tell me that the Jets suck.. wonder if they would be this bad if they hung on to BB??

Shut your mouth!

Yep, Chad Pennington too. Just good enough to spend a few seasons on him to figure out he isn't good enough. That's Bryce Petty's ceiling. Hackenburg isn't even that good. Lord knows why he still has a roster spot.

Best post of the month: " they even suck at sucking" .

Pennington was a decent QB until he hurt his shoulder. After that he was junk.

I'm surprised Roger Goodell permitted his most loyal bagman to denigrate a NY/NJ team that typically receives "most favored nation" status from NFL/FIFA.
Is their a coup under way?

If the Rats were to fail badly enough to draft Sam Darnold, that really isn't fair to Hackenberg.

He hasn't been given a fair chance to suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back