PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King's pick for the worst team in the NFL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
NFL Power Rankings 2017 by Peter King: Nos. 17-32 | The MMQB with Peter King

Who does he pick as the worst? Not the Browns... not the Niners...

"J-E-T-E Jete Jete Jete!!!"

giphy.gif

:D

Last edited:
This is not a controversial statement and many Jets fans would agree, and also think it's for the best in the long term.

Those guys look pretty jolly for wallowing in abject football misery. This lends credence to my theory that Green Beans fans are card-carrying masochists.

The Jets aren't the worst team in the NFL. If they were smart, they would be, but they aren't.
I would favor their opponents on a neutral field for each of the other 31 teams, SF and CLE included.

I would hate for the Jets to have a terrible season! Seriously, it would not be good. o_O

I would rather they have an 7-9 season where they can wallow in mediocrity, as opposed to 0-16 where they may get an actual franchise QB.

I would favor their opponents on a neutral field for each of the other 31 teams, SF and CLE included.
Jax, Chicago and LA Rams have done nothing to improve themselves by an amount capable of overtaking the 5-win Jets. And while Cleveland may have improved, they were 1-15 last year so it is giving them a lot of credit to believe they will be much better simply because they had a lot of draft picks. All those draft picks and they still don't have a QB.

Only the Bears and Niners will threaten the Jets suckitude in 2017, but I'm rooting for them to be juuust good enough to miss an elite QB in next year's draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case