PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Penalties being considered for the Pats - UPDATED 1/1/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the one everyone is going to try and blow up:

This is all smoke and mirrors to distract the minions of morons from questioning the hack job by the refs that blew the game for the Pats yesterday.

This is all smoke and mirrors to distract the minions of morons from questioning the hack job by the refs that blew the game for the Pats yesterday.

This started yesterday before the Pats game.

This was idiotic. Sure another team can do this and maybe get a fine and stripped a late round pick. But with the Pats the NFL could dock us a high pick.

"The Patriots' videographer set his tripod up right in front of the Bengals' scouts in the Cleveland press box. So one of them flagged it to another staffer, who took it to a league official on hand."

Attempting to cheat right in front of Bengals employees. Right.

If this **** goes anywhere, I'll be done with the NFL once Brady/Belichick leave. NFL is becoming a soap opera with drama everywhere.

Link? It’s a a basic thing. Why can’t people include links???

Spy Gate 2.

Christ, thank god for the Celtics.

It only took Goodell to the Monday after the Jets game in 07 to make a statement saying the Pats broke the rules. I suspect we’ll hear something soon either way.

There’s no way the Pats would engage in chicanery given the first BS Firestorm in ‘07. They would literally have to be morons.

Yea, pretty much has to be a misunderstanding... if Belichick was idiotic enough to do something like that again after what happened in 07, especially with a team like the 1-12 Bengals, I'd have difficulty continuing to root for the team

Yea, pretty much has to be a misunderstanding... if Belichick was idiotic enough to do something like that again after what happened in 07, especially with a team like the 1-12 Bengals, I'd have difficulty continuing to root for the team

He will be gone if that is the case.
I doubt it is based on what we know.

Question: if this is true about the taping, is it illegal?

Question: if this is true about the taping, is it illegal?

I have to imagine that at the very least it would definitely violate the spirit of the rules and the league would come down really hard due to the past transgressions.

This was idiotic. Sure another team can do this and maybe get a fine and stripped a late round pick. But with the Pats the NFL could dock us a high pick.
BB would be gone

This is the one everyone is going to try and blow up:

It's legal to film anywhere on the field from an approved location (the press box is an approved location). Though, I don't know if they actually have to get approval for doing it. They got approval from the Browns for videotaping the scouting thing, but probably not filming the field/sidelines.

I have to imagine that at the very least it would definitely violate the spirit of the rules and the league would come down really hard due to the past transgressions.

Why though? Do we know advance scouts don't use their phones to take video from there every week?

What's to stop them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference