PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Penalties being considered for the Pats - UPDATED 1/1/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always appropriate:

q2kge.jpg

Right, this is a Kraft thing. If the sideline was videotaped, it’s because the videographer was trying to focus on what the scout does, and Kraft’s team forgot to tell them he couldn’t do that. Like how they apparently forgot to tell the NFL and the Bengals they were doing this (but did tell the Browns).

If BB can prove his fingerprints aren’t on this (like he did with Deflate Gate), this is all on Bendover Bob, and hopefully he’ll just get a hefty fine and a ban from massage parlors rather than having it impact the Patriots draft or cause coaching suspensions.

Listening to WEEI with Bill getting interviewed and he's saying it's illegal to film there but he had no knowledge of the filming as it was a TV show filming a scout on how they do their job

Strongly dislike this WWE element of football, but it apparently appeals to the casuals. There are millions of people that know about football other than that the Patriots are the heels.

Sounds like this is essentially the PR/Marketing Department's f-up, not the team.

This is the one everyone is going to try and blow up:

I see she's backing off the hilariously funny charge of "Taping signals" now and is just claiming taping the coaches and sideline........

Lmfao

If it turns out to be untrue, will anyone be punished for the false allegation?

So basically.....

Pats got robbed yesterday and NFL today doubles down and says naw you cheated not us

Got it.

Well there is a tape with something on it and apparently another one of the Pats camera guy asking if they could just delete the footage and forget everything ever happened. Soooo not looking good.

Great way to make this week even better.

Let’s go to the videotape!!!!

What kind of stupid ass people are hired to videotape things for the Pats? How stupid would you have to be to do this and ask for it to be deleted? Like single digit IQ stupid.

I'm trying to get caught up, early in the thread it seemed like this was miscommunication and not a big deal but I read last few pages and it seems this is a big deal?

At least 50% of this initial reporting will turn out to be complete bs. I have no idea why everyone is reacting to it like it's gospel.

Well there is a tape with something on it and apparently another one of the Pats camera guy asking if they could just delete the footage and forget everything ever happened. Soooo not looking good.

No, the production guy was filming something, not the scout. The scout was the subject of the production team's documentary.

What kind of stupid ass people are hired to videotape things for the Pats? How stupid would you have to be to do this and ask for it to be deleted? Like single digit IQ stupid.
Galactially stupid.

They had to video tape a scout at a game with the background shot on the bench...

I like those DYJs a ton but maybe the next one we focus on the custodial services and watch them change BBs TP, vaccum or take out the trash...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST