PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Penalties being considered for the Pats - UPDATED 1/1/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kraft was behind this documentary rather than Belichick, I hope Bill publicity calls him a schmuck.

Do you think Kraft had anything to do with this? It was for done Kraft Productions, so whoever was in charge there

I'll just assume this will be handled rationally by media and fans of other teams before it's blown out of proportion...

Interesting that the camera was on the Cincinnati bench for an entire quarter.

Schefter is kind of laughing about this, maybe that is a good sign

Well, we lost a first rounder because the NFL either didn't know that air pressure is reduced with lowered temperature or pretended not to know. So evidence isn't exactly required for us to get screwed here.

I agree and I think the fact that this was not IMMEDIATELY squashed with apologies from Bengals or NFL makes me believe this will not end well

I can just imagine the firestorm if it was the Ravens and not the Bengals. That will work in our favor in this case. This is being looked at as a joke more than anything nefarious.

Of anything this is the push the Pat's can use for motivation.

But I'm out if this turns into draft picks and bill suspension

Do you think Kraft had anything to do with this? It was for done Kraft Productions, so whoever was in charge there

Yeah, I wasn’t totally caught up when I wrote that.

He would never do it, but I bet it would feel very good to repay Kraft that favor. I know I would enjoy it.

With it being B-roll footage, the interview part with the scout will already be done and he might have mentioned something about watching coaches/players and how they behave on the sideline....B-roll of that happening would be shown over that, simple.

Also, they'd only need permission from the Browns, which they got, as it was the Browns press box and on Browns property.

Well, we are 1-1 in SB seasons where we are accused of cheating. Maybe this is the fire under their asses needed to turn this season around. Count it, they will not lose another game this season, and forfeit pick #32. I’d be fine with that. I’m somewhat joking.

***I stand corrected, 2-1, 0-1 in 2007 after Spygate, But won the SB after being accused in Deflategate, and then won another after the punishment for Deflategate. So went to the SB all 3 seasons***

Last edited:
Interesting that the camera was on the Cincinnati bench for an entire quarter.
This does concern me for fear of perception and optics.

BB runs the video dept (DYJ episode 2)

BB does not run the video production purposed for content distribution.

This is already shaping up to be the dumbest ****ing 'scandal' since Mike Tomlin threw a hissyfit over standard headset interference.

F it. We're gonna be 3-13 this year anyway.

No one needs to film anything to beat Cincy. The plane has to land. That’s it.
I wouldn’t count on that with our putrid offense right now

Never a dull moment with this team. Seems like Krafty's TV part of the business is trying to make another documentary so Bob can print more money? Wouldn't you think they would be VERY careful about this? Maybe tell everyone at the facility what they are doing so as not to cause some negative publicity and ANOTHER distraction for the team? It really astounds me? Also why would you listen to a Bengals employee in the Browns press box? Makes no sense. Wouldn't you tell the person you have permission to film and go away? Or GFY? If they have an issue talk to the the Browns people? Very confused as usual. If the Pats somehow lose this game Sunday we all know what will get the blame.

Last edited:
What i don't understand is, WHY even mess with type of stuff knowing what we had in '07 and every mediot* jumping all over this regardless if it's true or not. Damage is done by public opinion and people like Diana@BSPN (her 5 mins of glory) even chris mortensen* reemerged and is sitting on a couch with schefter* discussing this 'Probably 11 out of 12' have Pats guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents