PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans has never been more divided. It’s time to heal!

butt face GIF

Does that mean you're going to stop us arguing the benching of Malcolm Butler?
Through superior logic and debate skills, yes. I may also have to flame people if it comes down to it. But, one way or another, I’ll put an end to that. Just let me finish this game of Mario Kart first and I’ll get right on it.

Finally, the Brady stuff has abated. That does not mean I'm ready for talk about the return of Cam Newton. Please spare me even the conjecture.

Jesus, just look past the threads that dont interest you. It's the off season. The site gets a lot more traffic I think with some Brady stuff here than if it was on another forum. You seem to take it personally.
Or maybe wicked pissah does?

Lighten up Francis... Nothing wrong with a little back and forth in the off season.

Ugh. Malcom Butler.
frustrated ugh GIF by Equipe de France de Football
Safe to say Bill likes to go against the grain. It works out more often than not.

But it, uh, sometimes... doesn't.

Not doing what typically happens with Super Bowl MVP's (including Tom Brady) and writing up a new contract. Especially when the player needs it. Deion Branch. Just after hanging the most clutch kicker ever who made the winning field goals in all three titles out to dry even after he said he'd accept a franchise tag whereupon your biggest rival signs him going from no kicker to the best and to no surprise leads them over you to the championship while your leading receiver that season dropped a crucial catch and was out of football within a year.

Putting the disciplinary hammer down on the kid who made simply the greatest play in the history of the game to win you a title by fining him when he missed a plane that summer and benching him for the Super Bowl because he maybe wasn't 100% and responded negatively verbally to something stupid the coach's son said even while the defense he started on all year was unable to make a stop the entire game. Hell even if Belichick put him in the fourth quarter he could have helped pull the game out. But no.

You take the good with the bad. Kraft made some brilliant moves to buy the team and keep it here and build a dynasty that won every single playoff game dressed like a miserable bankrupt USFL reject.

Safe to say Bill likes to go against the grain. It works out more often than not.

But it, uh, sometimes... doesn't.

Not doing what typically happens with Super Bowl MVP's (including Tom Brady) and writing up a new contract. Especially when the player needs it. Deion Branch. Just after hanging the most clutch kicker ever who made the winning field goals in all three titles out to dry even after he said he'd accept a franchise tag whereupon your biggest rival signs him going from no kicker to the best and to no surprise leads them over you to the championship while your leading receiver that season dropped a crucial catch and was out of football within a year.

Putting the disciplinary hammer down on the kid who made simply the greatest play in the history of the game to win you a title by fining him when he missed a plane that summer and benching him for the Super Bowl because he maybe wasn't 100% and responded negatively verbally to something stupid the coach's son said even while the defense he started on all year was unable to make a stop the entire game. Hell even if Belichick put him in the fourth quarter he could have helped pull the game out. But no.

You take the good with the bad. Kraft made some brilliant moves to buy the team and keep it here and build a dynasty that won every single playoff game dressed like a miserable bankrupt USFL reject.
castle GIF

Kraft made some brilliant moves to buy the team and keep it here and build a dynasty that won every single playoff game dressed like a miserable bankrupt USFL reject.
so basically, the only real ***** we got is about uniforms?

could be worse... kraft could always hire the guys who just re-designed the rams uniforms

On the agenda for tomorrow at PatsFans:
  • Ask me anything with Malcolm Butler, who will be using my Avatar.
  • Creation of a new fanboy thread for Steve Belichick, called Little Steven’s Warriors, to be posted by @robertweathers
  • Friendly discussion about whether or not Bruce Arians’ one Super Bowl was a better coaching performance than any of Bill Belichick’s nine.
  • @Actual Pats Fan to post something weird about the flying Elvis logo and its subliminal ties to 1942 Italy.
  • Team Tom members to continue our embarrassing *********** in the Tampa thread while miserable Team Bill members discuss the merits of Marcus Mariota for four first round picks.

Last edited:
So the Baseball clip is that what you would call reaching for first base ?

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back