Chairman & CEO of Team Bill
LMAO.On the agenda for tomorrow at PatsFans:
- Ask me anything with Malcolm Butler, who will be using my Avatar.
- Creation of a new fanboy thread for Steve Belichick, called Little Steven’s Warriors, to be posted by @robertweathers
- Friendly discussion about whether or not Bruce Arians‘ one Super Bowl was a better coaching performance than any of Bill Belichick’s nine.
- @Actual Pats Fan to post something weird about the flying Elvis logo and its subliminal ties to 1942 Italy.
- Team Tom members to continue our embarrassing circle jerk in the Tampa thread while miserable Team Bill members discuss the merits of Marcus Mariota for four first round picks.
Bill i'll defend till the end of the days.
Little Bill is on his own.