PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats still interested in Sherman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be alot more than cool we would have a very physically imposing secondary.
My question is would Chung have to be involved in that trade?
I hope not

Screw that, Chung has turned into the perfect big nickel DB, he plays like a LB and can help shut down TE's and come up and make LeVeon Bell quit by spying him. He's as good a value as their is.

Ryan can BALL in the SLOT chief & is decent on the perimeter. What games were you watching?

rofl.gif

Ok, you're a troll. My bad for not knowing it before. That must have been because I was too busy watching the games where Ryan got demoted and Jones sucked more ass than a mega vacuum in a donkey pen.

Thanks for catching that. He was supposed to get the underline. I've edited that.
Just busting your chops a little, of course. Certainly not meaning to nitpick. It's great to see Chung back in a role that works for him.

Just busting your chops a little, of course. Certainly not meaning to nitpick. It's great to see Chung back in a role that works for him.

No worries. I bust everyone else's balls. Turnabout is fair play. :)

I'll be blunt. He's a jerk. I have no interest in rooting for the son of a b----h.

rofl.gif

Ok, you're a troll. My bad for not knowing it before. That must have been because I was too busy watching the games where Ryan got demoted and Jones sucked more ass than a mega vacuum in a donkey pen.
Call it what you want chief. Sherman is better than Butler. That was/is my whole premise.

Call it what you want chief. Sherman is better than Butler. That was/is my whole premise.

I agree that Sherman is better than Butler. Pretty much everyone on the planet, with the exception of Jimnance and, possibly, Malcom Butler's family, believes that Sherman is better than Butler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back