Pick Results: NE: 90.4% at LAC: 9.6%

Sun
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
For the rest of the season, or just this week?

So much for the geniuses on this forum who said Bailey was going to be the kicker...:rolleyes:

maust1013

Just Another Guy
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Kai Forbath??? WTF is this, open casting call for Dancing With The Stars? krist...

I guess with Younghoe Koo busy messing up Atlanta's night they had to dig a bit deeper into the pile

VrabelJr

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Didn’t he used to kick for Houston? Clearly we’re just playing mind games. I bet he knows *tons* about their offense.

TheBostonStraggler

Oddly enough there conceivably could be a time in the playoffs where we must:
- Go for 2 point conversion to keep from losing.
- Go for it on 4th down inside the opponent's 35 yard line (we must have the TD).
- Should attempt a fake FG.
On Sunday against Houston why not get some valuable real game experience and playoff preparation by going for the 2 point conversion on every opportunity, going for it on every 4th down inside the 35, also trying a fake FG.

Isn't that kind of real game experience a no lose proposition? :)

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Are you presuming that this kicker will be on the team for the playoffs? If this guy sin't better than Falk, then he'll be gone.

Oddly enough there conceivably could be a time in the playoffs where we must:
- Go for 2 point conversion to keep from losing.
- Go for it on 4th down inside the opponent's 35 yard line (we must have the TD).
- Should attempt a fake FG.
On Sunday against Houston why not get some valuable real game experience and playoff preparation by going for the 2 point conversion on every opportunity, going for it on every 4th down inside the 35, also trying a fake FG.

Isn't that kind of real game experience a no lose proposition? :)

TheBostonStraggler

Are you presuming that this kicker will be on the team for the playoffs? If this guy sin't better than Falk, then he'll be gone.

You missed the sarcasm intended(very possible I didn't make the sarcasm clear). So this time put more succinctly: just don't kick FGs(go for it or punt for field position) or kick PATs (just go for 2 pointers) against Houston, and we can spin it as excellent preparation for playoff situation football (i.e. a positive spin on a positively F'd up FG kicker situation :) :)).
Edit: I'm working under the assumption that Folk will be back.

mosi

Say what you want about Ghost but all the kickers (with a few exceptions) suck in PAT and FGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.