PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats/Fins Rewatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
So interesting that Philips was playing ILB on some plays. He's going to be a force at the SS and LB positions, had a great game against Miami all over the field .

So interesting that Philips was playing ILB on some plays. He's going to be a force at the SS and LB positions, had a great game against Miami all over the field .

He made 2-3 really big plays.

Having a guy like him really helps with personnel/scheme when it comes to teams like Sea, Balt, KC. Hopefully those big plays keep coming.

That's pretty much the Chung role, which is what I was hoping he would do even before Chung opted out.

Yes agree. Chung played an instrumental role being able to stop the run as a linebacker but also adequately cover TEs well enough to win 3 Superbowls. I feel pretty excited about Philips. So if Philips does this, does JoeJuan have a role ? He played well too but the secondary is just too loaded.

Yes agree. Chung played an instrumental role being able to stop the run as a linebacker but also adequately cover TEs well enough to win 3 Superbowls. I feel pretty excited about Philips. So if Philips does this, does JoeJuan have a role ? He played well too but the secondary is just too loaded.

I don't think we want to see our top 2 safeties playing every single snap so it will be important to get Williams and/or Dugger involved in the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft