PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats/Fins Rewatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
So interesting that Philips was playing ILB on some plays. He's going to be a force at the SS and LB positions, had a great game against Miami all over the field .

So interesting that Philips was playing ILB on some plays. He's going to be a force at the SS and LB positions, had a great game against Miami all over the field .

He made 2-3 really big plays.

Having a guy like him really helps with personnel/scheme when it comes to teams like Sea, Balt, KC. Hopefully those big plays keep coming.

That's pretty much the Chung role, which is what I was hoping he would do even before Chung opted out.

Yes agree. Chung played an instrumental role being able to stop the run as a linebacker but also adequately cover TEs well enough to win 3 Superbowls. I feel pretty excited about Philips. So if Philips does this, does JoeJuan have a role ? He played well too but the secondary is just too loaded.

Yes agree. Chung played an instrumental role being able to stop the run as a linebacker but also adequately cover TEs well enough to win 3 Superbowls. I feel pretty excited about Philips. So if Philips does this, does JoeJuan have a role ? He played well too but the secondary is just too loaded.

I don't think we want to see our top 2 safeties playing every single snap so it will be important to get Williams and/or Dugger involved in the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back