PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats' Dynasty starts & ends with The Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL has no idea what the Patriots Dynasty truly is yet... A true Dynasty by definition is a multi-generational power or rule over a long period of time

The Patriots Dynasty will end 150+ years from now after Steve Belichick and future Belichicks decide to leave the arena of football to dominant something else for a hundred more

The reason why they shot that scene like that (HINT: that wasn't how it was written in the script) is worth the Google search.

Uh, I just did a google search. Absolutely not worth a google search. Who cares if that was the reason they shot it like that. Then again I haven't and will probably never watch any of the Indiana Jones movies. So maybe it is an interest to some? Certainly wasted my time, though. Thanks!

r the dynasty question, that all boils down to Brady and his successor.
It would be nice - and impressive - for Tom's successor to be a long-term fixture here.

However, as long as intelligence/priorities continue in the day-to-day operation of the franchise, there's nothing to prevent a Gibbs-like run of success with different guys stepping up behind center.

Doesn't worry me. We are stronger than we were last year. Oh and last year we were pretty dam good. We have even more threats on offensive, we have another genuine deep threat in cooks.. we have a stronger secondary as well.. It's going to be a hell of a team who beats us or we have injuries. This is arguably our best team i've seen.

Every dynasty has its origins, and the Patriots' is considerably more successful and dynamic and colorful than the Steelers or Cowboys, and does not include anything as horrific as the Packers' or Giants' decades of futility between titles.

Dynasty, n.: a powerful group or family that maintains its position for a considerable time

The Boston/New England Patriots Dynasty, 1959-present

1960-1970: Pioneering, Homeless, Competitive and Courageous Era

1971-1983: Post-merger, Best Uniforms, Adversity and Tragedy, Robbed of 1976 Title, Foundation of Modern Dominance Era

1984-1992: Retro-Sixties Uniforms, Title Chances But For Berry's Fixation on Eason, Had Our Chance With Flutie And Blew It, Crumbling of Sullivan Ownership Era

1993-2000: Kraft Ownership, Acquiescence To Absolutely Everything The League Does To Us Including Destruction Of The Best Logo And Uniforms, Replacing Them With Dreadful Abomination Virtually Identical To Thing That Was Booed Out Of The Stadium And Disgusting, Worst Uniforms On Planet, Mediocre Accomplished Nothing That Wasn't Done Better In All Previous Decades Bledsoe Era

2001-present: Tom (G.O.A.T.) Brady, Gillette Stadium, Five Super Bowl Victories, Continued Baseless, Ignorance, Stupidity and Hatred-Fueled League, Local And National Media Denigration Since Merger, Kraft Learning, Changing, And Doing Nothing Era

A testament to Belichick's greatness: In 1912, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported that “if players were free agents at the end of every two years, baseball dynasties such as those built up by the Cubs, Athletics, Detroits and Giants would not be possible."

Actual Pats Fan to friend: How are you?

Friend: not great my wife is leaving me I'm sad

APF: Yeah well at least she didn't ruin the best brand stamp in sports!

Friend: What? My wife just left me man, what does that have anything to do with-

APF: Best logo ever!

Friend: I don't...wha...

APF: And Bob Kraft swapped it out for a logo that is comparable with the swastika!

Friend: Wow man, that's...I'll see you later.

APF: Your wife left you because you bought a Flying Elvis hat and don't celebrate Steve Nelson's birthday! All anyone has to do to be President of the United Strates is run a campaign that focuses solely on the reinstatement of Pat the Patriot! This is the only issue! Where are you going I have so much more to say about the only thing I care about in the world!

{scene}

It never ceases to amaze me that these people in the media get paid for this stupidity.

Somebody always has to write about something.
No comment: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Fire away guys...

At the :57 mark did he say, "He (Lynch) can ruin the paper champs."?

This dude is going to be on NFL Today?

I've tried watching that show in the am and it is mindless. I'd rather melt my brain with Doc McStuffins.

Uh, I just did a google search. Absolutely not worth a google search. Who cares if that was the reason they shot it like that. Then again I haven't and will probably never watch any of the Indiana Jones movies. So maybe it is an interest to some? Certainly wasted my time, though. Thanks!
Why the hell would you google it if you've never seen the movie?

Doesn't worry me. We are stronger than we were last year. Oh and last year we were pretty dam good. We have even more threats on offensive, we have another genuine deep threat in cooks.. we have a stronger secondary as well.. It's going to be a hell of a team who beats us or we have injuries. This is arguably our best team i've seen.

Anything these jackasses say is completely irrelevant and meaningless.

Actual Pats Fan to friend: How are you?

Friend: not great my wife is leaving me I'm sad

APF: Yeah well at least she didn't ruin the best brand stamp in sports!

Friend: What? My wife just left me man, what does that have anything to do with-

APF: Best logo ever!

Friend: I don't...wha...

APF: And Bob Kraft swapped it out for a logo that is comparable with the swastika!

Friend: Wow man, that's...I'll see you later.

APF: Your wife left you because you bought a Flying Elvis hat and don't celebrate Steve Nelson's birthday! All anyone has to do to be President of the United Strates is run a campaign that focuses solely on the reinstatement of Pat the Patriot! This is the only issue! Where are you going I have so much more to say about the only thing I care about in the world!

{scene}
Lol...watchout not to mix politics...

Eh, they could be right eventually in terms of them winning the AFC sometime soon. I don't think this year they will be doing that. They do have everything on offense, but their defense remains a little weak.

Do I think they'll be our biggest competition in the AFC over the next 5 years? Absolutely. I can't think of anyone else in the conference with a much brighter future.

Jack Del Rio.

Next.
I actually don't think Del Rio holds them too far back, though. I think he's improved since his time in Jacksonville. I like his bold decisions.

He's at the very least an above average coach, and we've seen several of them win titles in recent years. (Billick, Tomlin, Kubiak)

He won't outcoach us, but then again Kubiak managed to beat us in 15. Sometimes, far inferior coaches can pull one off.

(Billick, Tomlin, Kubiak)

He won't outcoach us, but then again Kubiak managed to beat us in 15. Sometimes, far inferior coaches can pull one off.
I prefer to just leave the position open, and simply operate without a head coach than employ any of those three clowns.

Problem is the Raiders did NOT start it. It was Mo Lewis and the Jets.

I really don't consider these two titles as part of the dynasty. This is a new era and a chance for a new dynasty.
Pats dynasty has been 16+ years ever since Brady took over.

Dynasties aren't just about SB victories, they're also about dominating the league continuously. If I laid out their record, number of AFC East titles, AFC Championships PLUS 5 SB's, you can't argue against a 16 year dynasty

And it's our team!:D

Pats dynasty has been 16+ years ever since Brady took over.

Dynasties aren't just about SB victories, they're also about dominating the league continuously. If I laid out their record, number of AFC East titles, AFC Championships PLUS 5 SB's, you can't argue against a 16 year dynasty

And it's our team!:D
It would help to stop pretending this franchise was not mostly competitive and legitimate since its inception in 1960 through 1992.

I am looking forward to the Game in Mexico City this season.

We'll see if the Pats can beat a really GOOD team for a change.:rolleyes:

Whatever happens in Mexico City is irrelevant. About 3 times higher than Denver or whatever so by the 4th quarter everybody on both teams needs oxygen. And the pollution is like both teams just took up smoking.

... Including Destruction Of The Best Logo And Uniforms, Replacing Them With Dreadful Abomination Virtually Identical To Thing That Was Booed Out Of The Stadium And Disgusting, Worst Uniforms On Planet, Mediocre Accomplished Nothing That Wasn't Done Better In All Previous Decades Bledsoe Era

..."
So tell me again why the Patriots should wear RED COATS. :)

I usually like that guy. Must have been a slow day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back