PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots UDFA signings

I will come back any time I feel like it …
Your a big nothing & you have zero influence or credibility
My pinkie toe has more credibility when it comes to football than you do. You've shown yourself incapable of dealing in facts or reality, for that matter. But keep on spewing garbage. It's the only thing you're good at.

My pinkie toe has more credibility when it comes to football than you do. You've shown yourself incapable of dealing in facts or reality, for that matter. But keep on spewing garbage. It's the only thing you're good at.

At least I played HS football
You were probably in the Drama club… lol

At least I played HS football
You were probably in the Drama club… lol
The only "HS" football you played was on this:

1652462814716.png

You've made that perfectly clear to everyone.

As for me, hockey and football in HS. D3 hockey. Coached youth hockey afterwards.

The only "HS" football you played was on this:

View attachment 43058

You've made that perfectly clear to everyone.

As for me, hockey and football in HS. D3 hockey. Coached youth

Look at this list Einstien

Obviously I am not the only one questioning our receivers ability.

This was before the draft.
New Orleans & GB improved their receivers far better than the Patriots in the draft.

Do you think #29 is good?

I don’t

Last edited:
My god, every thread on this forum has become unbearable. I think I will find somewhere else to go and read.
I guess anyone with a different opinion gets insulted by ‘patriots can do no wrong people’. There seems to be a fear that if they accept the difference then they will lose Patriot’s fandom.

Last edited:
I guess anyone with a different opinion is gets insulted by ‘patriots can do no wrong people’. There seems to be a fear that if they accept the difference then they will lose Patriot’s fandom.
It’s everyone, both sides. Just don’t stop and derail every thread. It’s just ****ing annoying. I’m done

It’s everyone, both sides. Just don’t stop and derail every thread. It’s just ****ing annoying. I’m done
You are correct. We all can do better on both sides. I’m bit biased, based on the response I received when I said that Harry looks slow during a training camp practice In 2019.

well, that kid Shanahan , undrafted FA lineman, was released today...must have failed a physical?

I guess anyone with a different opinion gets insulted by ‘patriots can do no wrong people’. There seems to be a fear that if they accept the difference then they will lose Patriot’s fandom.
You have it backwards. CupofJoe1962 has been insulting anyone who disagrees with him. It's been going on for months now.

Harry makes ice flow look fast

I have reason to believe that bb was the first person in America to get Covid, he got it in late April 2019 and it was so bad that he lost his ability to draft quality prospects in the 2019 draft and instead gave him brain damage smd made garbage prospects look like studs. Worst draft ever! Thanks bb!

He caught Covid again in Late April 2020 and the brain damage returned as well as he lost his sense of smell so he could not watch tape and sense which players were turds! Another horrible draft. Ps: The brain damage also causes bb to let Brady walk and to promote his horrible kid to calling the defense! Thanks bb!

In late April 2021 he caught Covid again after he and Kraft vacationed together at a strip
Plaza in Jupiter Florida. Fortunately, we got a happy ending, because bb’s Covid brain damage was so bad that he turned the draft over to wolf. Best draft in almost a decade! Thanks Covid!

Last month, bb contracts the latest variant of Covid, the Omnicron variant! The brain damage returns on an unprecedented level and causes him to confuse round 1 and round 2 grades with round 3 and round 4 grades. His draft is universally and embarrassingly panned! We are literally the laughingstockS of the nfl draft weekend! Thanks bb!

Ps: we have not won 1 single playoff game since bb became the first person in America to get Covid and subsequently terrible franchise destroying brain damage!

It's d
Yup. This board is being killed.

I used to spend a lot more time here, trying to get insights, getting revved for TC and PS.
It's dabruinz. He's turned thread crapping into an artform. Every thread he roots out dissenters, puffs his chest out and tries to run them off. Homers are going to homer but this joker takes the cake.

Would have been a good guard in one of the reeducation camps the soviets had. Turns every thread into a test of ideological purity to dear leader billy not goat.*

*stole that from captain stone.

It's d

It's dabruinz. He's turned thread crapping into an artform. Every thread he roots out dissenters, puffs his chest out and tries to run them off. Homers are going to homer but this joker takes the cake.

Would have been a good guard in one of the reeducation camps the soviets had. Turns every thread into a test of ideological purity to dear leader billy not goat.*

*stole that from captain stone.
As opposed to the many many posters who turn every thread into an opportunity to crap all over the coach and team. Turn every thread into an ideological litmus test of appropriate angst because there hasn‘t been a Lombardi won yet this season.

mt7htudsk2guyu4msfjtaci.jpg

Last edited:
Mini Camp Invites:
Omari Cobb - LB
Keyshawn James - "Edge"
Coby Tippett - S
Jake Parker - WR

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill