PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp- Tuesday August 23rd

Thought they meant Devante Parker. :(

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

Boy our pass Offense seem out of sync where is Henry and Jonnu?? :rolleyes:

The most concerning thing for me, is that all of the reports the past month or so about the offenses struggles to string plays together seems to be 100% true. Hopefully they can pull off a few wins and come out of September with all of the kinks figured out. The offense seems like it’s boom or bust. Gonna make for a long season and a whole lotta defense if it doesn’t get figured out. Another thing is the sloppiness. The penalties. The drive killers. A lot is on backups in preseason action, but I don’t remember this happening years past at this level. Could just be in my head, not sure. Bill has lost a lot of coaches this offseason.

Won't keep up with the Bills playing like that we'll be Four scores down by the time we figure it out. Raiders running a version of the steel curtain??

It's practice. It doesn't count. Wake me up when it does.

Keep in mind that the Raiders have been practicing for a week longer than the Pats.

Defense needs to keep the team in games the first quarter of the season by the looks of it. Problem is there has not been any signs that the offense has improved at all

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back