PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp- Tuesday August 23rd

Tavai has pictures

lol, he must...I just don't see it with him. What do I know though...let's just keep him off the field on defense and let him stick to special teams.

Not that I necessarily see it happening either, but Rob Ninkovich and Kyle Van Noy were also kind of cast offs from other teams who came in, made a living in a niche role, then expanded in years 3+. BB seems to have a knack for finding guys like that at LB, even going back to Mike Vrabel.

Jack Jones 2-2 but the "lost reps were bad losses" - huh? How is it not 2-4 or 2-5 then???. Excuse me Mr Media Member, but isn't it your job to provide insight into all the reps and not lose them?

How were they lost exactly - did you have to go grab a hot dog? Or maybe you were peeing behind the bleachers with our man Mr Judon?

That, and as good as Jalen has looked so far in camp, this was never going to be his role. When they face guys like Adams, they're going to scheme them with doubles. Maybe that's Jalen/safety, or they put Jalen 1 on 1 against the 2 or 3, and double Adams with someone else, but no one on the team is playing the island against any of the top guys this year.

Jack Jones 2-2 but the "lost reps were bad losses" - huh? How is it not 2-4 or 2-5 then???. Excuse me Mr Media Member, but isn't it your job to provide insight into all the reps and not lose them?

How were they lost exactly - did you have to go grab a hot dog? Or maybe you were peeing behind the bleachers with our man Mr Judon?

I think 2-2 here means 2 AND 2, not 2 FOR 2.

That, and as good as Jalen has looked so far in camp, this was never going to be his role. When they face guys like Adams, they're going to scheme them with doubles. Maybe that's Jalen/safety, or they put Jalen 1 on 1 against the 2 or 3, and double Adams with someone else, but no one on the team is playing the island against any of the top guys this year.
So glad Davante Adams left Rodgers Cheese head fans might be to differ. :)

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back