PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp Day 17 8/25- Joint Practice with Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it safe to say patsfans is no longer concerned about copyright or quoting too much ? I know in the past we had to be careful about articles and things like that but it seems lately it’s not an issue.
Whenever I post an article or story, I'll always make sure to give credit to the original author of the piece.

Whenever I post an article or story, I'll always make sure to give credit to the original author of the piece.
Yes always…but that didn’t matter in the past. I may be thinking a loooong time ago instead of somewhat recently. All good…thanks

The second sentence is a bit misleading. Most of the times when a rookie QB starts, they are starting on a bad team. Most teams that get rookie QBs who start right away are drafting in the first part of the first round. Russell Wilson won a game in the playoffs his rookie season (and the Seahawks didn't lose in the second game because of him because he played well). But odds are very good that the Pats are not winning the Super Bowl this year with Mac Jones at QB.
Incredible to think now that Flacco and Sanchez played their entire rookie years (except inactive injury game for MS) and both made it to the AFC Championship game as the first two rookies to win 2 games in the playoffs. As a Cam fan, I was all for his playing the whole year, but the hype train's leading me to want Mac to be the first rookie to win 3 (and hopefully only need 3).

65.4% of posts citing facts are based on opinions and guesstimates.
Absolutely. Quoting an entire published article was a no-no. Glad to see not much of a problem any more.

And it’s actually 65.3%

Mac tearing apart nfl defenses with cast offs and JAGs at WR, and big money maker agofloor sitting on the sidelines.

imagine if we find that dude an AJ Brown to play with?

Is it safe to say patsfans is no longer concerned about copyright or quoting too much ? I know in the past we had to be careful about articles and things like that but it seems lately it’s not an issue.
Stick to the old ways. Why bother risking the ire of the copyright clowns over something as easy as attribution?

Mac tearing apart nfl defenses with cast offs and JAGs at WR, and big money maker agofloor sitting on the sidelines.

imagine if we find that dude an AJ Brown to play with?
Meyers, Bourne, Smith, Henry, Agholar, White and add Harris. JJ and Stevenson out of the backfield...to go with one of the top O-lines in the league, you're not happy with that?

Meyers, Bourne, Smith, Henry, Agholar, White and add Harris. JJ and Stevenson out of the backfield...to go with one of the top O-lines in the league, you're not happy with that?

meh

i love Mac (STUD), I love our o line (Trent Brown is a bad ass), love our TEs Jonnu and Hunter ( ASSiasi blows), LIke our RBs (Harris very good) but our WRs...meh. Bourne is a JAG who struggles with the playbook, Meyers is solid but not a game changer, agofloor has talent but is built like my grandmothers China In the kitchen, and we could have paid a much more durable talented WR the same money we gave agoflower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back