PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots To Add OT Riley Reiff

I suppose anyone they sign they expected to start. That would be the best possible outcome of any signing they would make. Like if the picked up a "depth" guy and the guy plays his butt off in camp and wins a starting job, that's pretty good, right?

Great move. For the short term. Ten year vet.

A friend of mine who's a massive Bears fan says Reiff was pretty good in the past but completely fell off a cliff last year, and was a massive liability
And we just signed him.. lol

A friend of mine who's a massive Bears fan says Reiff was pretty good in the past but completely fell off a cliff last year, and was a massive liability
Well, maybe a desperation move then. Time will tell. He was great coming out of college. Long time ago.

He could be dead on. But anyone who frequents this site could tell you: Fans don't always see their own guys objectively.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back