PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots sign Ezekiel Elliott to a 1 year deal

it's a signing for a RB that upgrades Kevin Harris and a RB with 12 rushing TD's last season. The same total as EVERY rushing TD scored by the Patriots last year.
Now I can smell the muntiness of you damned acolytes of the **** eating scumbag, undescended testicles munt, Adam Jones. Jones needs to be ERADICATED like the ****ing bug he is. Immediately starts munting like the biatch he is about a move that makes total football sense. Add in that vacuous vage, Mayfly the Pinhead and her absolutely USELESS "take" and what you have is the cesspool of Patriot hatred that has bubbled forth since Brady left.
Somehow, you have an argument of sentences that are individually difficult to understand (munting?) but somehow together make perfect sense.

Somehow, you have an argument of sentences that are individually difficult to understand (munting?) but somehow together make perfect sense.

I have a feeling that we will carry only 3 running backs( rham, strong, Zeke ) and have Harris as a PS player along with another vet RB in PS.

With gisecki injured , suspect that we might need to carry sokol or firsker in 53 .

Very excited about this development. Hopefully the starting Oline can get healthy and start getting some damn experience in the scheme. This offense is going to live or die by that line.

Jim Brown used to score the best touchdowns, Mr. Nonchalant.
Barry says

Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

The need was to have a spell back for Mondre that can be trusted on 3rd down. Strong and Harris both still have value and a future here (most likely), but neither has proven they can be reliable in pass protection or as an outlet pass option.

fantastic, maybe he'll be a decent third down back...but this does not make the offense any more easy to defend than they already are....this guy doesn't rip the scales in any way
Veteran depth in case Rham has to miss time, still good between the tackles, excellent blitz Pick up guy, he allows the team to bring Harris along with to much pressure.

Yeah I think he's washed too, but he still is amazing as a pass blocker / blitz pickup
Maybe washed as a starter getting 25 carries, but he might also be fine as a backup getting 5-10 carries.

He's lost some explosiveness but he might have more knowhow in "taking what's there" without dancing around first.

Very excited about this development. Hopefully the starting Oline can get healthy and start getting some damn experience in the scheme. This offense is going to live or die by that line.
Can't help myself even though I get what you're saying....but....

captain obvious hotels.com GIF

Maybe washed as a starter getting 25 carries, but he might also be fine as a backup getting 5-10 carries.

He's lost some explosiveness but he might have more knowhow in "taking what's there" without dancing around first.
5-10 total touches (rushing and receptions) is good :thumbsup:

I'm torn. What am I supposed to do when he scores a TD and starts doing his stupid eating air soup thing? I might break down from conflicting euphoria and extreme annoyance.
Retweet. Not to mention what he’ll be doing to the unsuspecting women of Massachusetts. Oof. I’ll be happy for any success and I think that if he’s healthy, he can contribute. But sheesh that celeb….

munt = man twat... a so-called Patriots fan that starts bleeding between his legs at every thing the Patriots do. A card carrying member of Adam Jones ****eater Army.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back