PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots Showing Serious Interest in JuJu Smith-Schuster (Update: Done)

That's actually cool imo. Shows he's down with some rivalry spice. I expect him to act the same with Jete fans now, for example.

That's actually cool imo. Shows he's down with some rivalry spice. I expect him to act the same with Jete fans now, for example.
After he signed with the patriots, he acknowledged the top post and asked if anyone knew who the patriots fan is, because he wants to send him an autographed jersey.

What?! Can’t be. I was assured by multiple here that Bill isn’t, and never was, a draw for free agents. It is possible that those posters were full of :poop:?

What?! Can’t be. I was assured by multiple here that Bill isn’t, and never was, a draw for free agents. It is possible that those posters were full of :poop:?

No. The posters are accurate. Juju is full of chit, posters know best.

I hope Juju and Mac throw the ball around soon if they haven’t already. It’s good to get that in early before minis IMO.

“I’m not going to lie, I would have liked to see Jakobi back over JuJu,” McCourty said on the Green Light with Chris Long podcast, via PatriotsWire. “Just my personal feeling. I just think Jakobi is a guy, he’s an undrafted free agent who panned out because of hard work.

“…To me, when you have guys like that, when you look at Jakobi, you can guess that his better years are still in front of him. I just think having that in the locker room for young guys, and I think especially in that [receiver] room over the years—you lose [Julian] Edelman, we haven’t replaced that room with a guy who is New England culture. You just don’t have it.

I hope Juju and Mac throw the ball around soon if they haven’t already. It’s good to get that in early before minis IMO.
agree, they did this last year as well and i couldn't see any connection on the field....but patricia was the unkown variable here :D

This isn't your number 1 guy. This is the guy who's replacing Aggy.

It's a start. Still need another 2 guys imo.
They desperately need a one, somebody the opposing defense needs at actually worry about. This receiving corp is “ok” it doesn’t need anymore 2/3s it desperately needs a 1

Last edited:
They desperately need a one, somebody the opposing defense needs at actually worry about. This receiving corp is “ok” it doesn’t need anymore 2/3s it desperately needs a 1

Talk to Kraft and Billy boy. They're the ones signaling another **** who gives a **** season is upon us.

Patriots are number 3 in town and it's their own fault. That's how far it's fallen.

Talk to Kraft and Billy boy. They're the ones signaling another **** who gives a **** season is upon us.

Patriots are number 3 in town and it's their own fault. That's how far it's fallen.

Yep, exactly as some of us feared when Brady left...

Not even ONE ****ing Outside CB signed here either.

Yet the two VERY ****ING WORST players on the team - Thanksdad & Myles of Space - plus a couple of barely less-****ing-useless Special olympics Teamers, All of whom are members in Good Standing of Little Billy's circle of Friends & Family, were taken care-of almost IMMEDIATELY.

This should tell Everyone ALL they need to know: Patsies aren't about "collecting talent"; they're about finding dudes our incompetent GM/barely-competent HC "likes."

Last edited:
Not even ONE ****ing Outside CB signed here either.
They get one in the 1st few rounds then all good IMO
Yet the two VERY ****ING WORST players on the team - Thanksdad & Myles of Space
A) all the guys they drafted and FA's and not one can replace Ferentz? Disappointing so far. B) Myles...I don't even want him as the 5th or 6th CB because somehow he will still play significant minutes.
- plus a couple of barely less-****ing-useless Special olympics Teamers
We have too many IMO.

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots