PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots ROOKIE Mini-Camp (13-15) - Going on Now

Coaching staff debates can be continued here:

For now, let's keep this current thread about minicamp news, press conferences, etc.

Come on Mods do your job. You have a couple posters who continuously post crap over and over that have nothing to do with the topic. If you aren't going to boot them, at least remove them from topics that have nothing to do with their hatred of the Patriots coaching staff.
So go ahead and post something about the rookies, if you can find anything. The biggest story coming out of rookie mini camp was the interviews with all the coaches. So, it's relevant imo.

Coaching staff debates can be continued here:

For now, let's keep this current thread about minicamp news, press conferences, etc.
The only press conferences were of the coaches.

The only press conferences were of the coaches.
True - the point, though, in this thread is strictly for people to post information, press conference comments, player comments (which I'm sure are coming at some point), etc. Debating (or arguing about/bashing) the coaching staff just derails the thread for people looking for general minicamp information. That other thread of posts I just moved is already three pages long - which buries everything else that comes out.

Come on Mods do your job. You have a couple posters who continuously post crap over and over that have nothing to do with the topic. If you aren't going to boot them, at least remove them from topics that have nothing to do with their hatred of the Patriots coaching staff.
??? Come on, this thread is dying. Post something relevant please.

Must admit when I looked at all the photos Tyquan did look a bit light. I am sure the conditioning guys will work out with the player what is best for him. Cant wait to see him in action.
a bit light”? His legs look like twigs to start a campfire. He certainly does not look the part of an nfl receiver. He needs at least 10-15 pounds of muscle or he will be a permanent member of the disabled list.
The photo of Thornton to me is news and not in a good way. Does Baylor not have a strength and conditioning coach?
Now we know why he was projected as a fourth rounder.

Last edited:
So go ahead and post something about the rookies, if you can find anything. The biggest story coming out of rookie mini camp was the interviews with all the coaches. So, it's relevant imo.
There are plenty of other places to post stuff that interests you. You might not realize it, but I look at threads on specific topics and then read the threads that interest me. If there isn't any news coming out of rookie camp so be it, the thread will die. It isn't up to you to decide to start bashing coaches to keep the thread going.

a bit light”? His legs look like twigs to start a campfire. He certainly does not look the part of an nfl receiver. He needs at least 10-15 pounds of muscle or he will be a permanent member of the disabled list.
The photo of Thornton to me is news and not in a good way. Does Baylor not have a strength and conditioning coach?
Now we know why he was projected as a fourth rounder.

He's 6'2-185. Never had a leg or arm injury in College. Which is different than someone like Bob Sanders.

If you look at him, he's already pretty jacked (muscle definition). It's unlikely he'll put on 10-15 lbs. Claiming that if he doesn't he'll be a permanent member of the disabled list is ridiculous.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back