PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Only Used 2TE Offense for 18% of Snaps This Season

How do you know jonnu was focused on his money and didn’t want to be producing more than he was?

Because that's what players look like when they make business decisions on the field...

p.s.: But I do agree that he was also comically mis-used here after his self-inflicted catastrophe vs NO, so perhaps that explains his state of mind...

p.s.s.: I had hoped that, after his one-handed grab of Mac's first pass at Barfalo when he looked dialed-in and ready to help, he would've made for a nice safety valve in a slightly more expanded passing attack whenever the wind was at their backs... But that didn't happen either...

Last edited:
The same reality distortion you mean where you've lied that the Pats had the best RZ offense this year, that the offense didn't go for first down enough even though it had fewer 3rd down tries than most teams in the league, or that Malcolm Butler did drugs before the Superbowl?
Nobody believes you.
Fox article from 2010. Promising Broncos TE Tony Sheffler sees receiving production drop by 50% post-McDaniels then gets shipped out.

lol
The team has too many middle of the field guys already. Both TEs, Meyers, Bourne all use similar space. And Agholor is underutilized. Adding another smurf slot WR doesn't fit the roster.
Sounds familiar and exactly what I've been posting for months. Not the first time you've taking something I post and tried to pass it on as something you wrote. You're not original. Another low for this loser.

Seriously imagine trying to troll someone when you're stealing what they post.

. Not the first time.

I said this about the sufficient number of middle of field receivers before the season even started, also why I said we didn't need to replicate an option route slot WR to add. Not like bacongrundlecandy who is a loser parrot construction guy who only retweet things once other people already say it. Or me driving the Mac bandwagon first before you did a 180. Now I'm just waiting for you to realize half a year too late that the Pats should play 2TE personnel as their primary base. I know you're slow so you'll fall in line later once others tweet it out first. It's ok, people process info at different speeds. I get it will take more time for construction guys.

Seriously

The biggest sign that you're a pathetic loser in real life are how you always whine 'nice thread'. You're a snowflake thin-skinned online parrot who goes byserk when you're called out on your sh-t. Go back to your *********** echo chamber with obvious sock puppet accounts that stopped posting once I made fun of you about it.

The biggest sign that you're a pathetic loser in real life are how you always whine 'nice thread'. You're a snowflake thin-skinned online parrot who goes byserk when you're called out on your sh-t. Go back to your *********** echo chamber with obvious sock puppet accounts that stopped posting once I made fun of you about it.

Which accounts? Name one? You keep saying this after getting caught posting on other boards. Seriously name one account loser.
I said this about the sufficient number of middle of field receivers before the season even started, also why I said we didn't need to replicate an option route slot WR to add. Not like bacongrundlecandy who is a loser parrot construction guy who only retweet things once other people already say it. Or me driving the Mac bandwagon first before you did a 180. Now I'm just waiting for you to realize half a year too late that the Pats should play 2TE personnel as their primary base. I know you're slow so you'll fall in line later once others tweet it out first. It's ok, people process info at different speeds. I get it will take more time for construction guys.

Yea everyone believes you. Nah I bet you can't show one post like that lol.

No one takes you seriously but stealing what others post is low.

It's the height of comedy that you think the Pats having a bunch of middle of the field pass catchers is an original thought from you. But this is a perfect example of the limited intelligence you have that you latch on as if it's a value add. Go check threads from the summer. Meyers, Bourne, Hunter, Jonnu all over the middle was covered by many people including me. Once again you're slow and behind construction guy. It's sad you think it's a novel idea.

As it pertains to 12 personnel, the roster is a no brainer for 12 personnel, play action, and attacking the middle of the field. The fact they barely used it in 2021 is yet another example of idiotic decisions by the current OC play caller.

I think one more example of bacongrundlecandy being a pathetic loser is trying to badly impersonate me elsewhere and then post it here like a psycho. What a weird snowflake. Talk about low. When I think of bgc I think of that pathetic dork krueger on youtube.

It's the height of comedy that you think the Pats having a bunch of middle of the field pass catchers is an original thought from you. But this is a perfect example of the limited intelligence you have that you latch on as if it's a value add. Go check threads from the summer. Meyers, Bourne, Hunter, Jonnu all over the middle was covered by many people including me. Once again you're slow and behind construction guy. It's sad you think it's a novel idea.

As it pertains to 12 personnel, the roster is a no brainer for 12 personnel, play action, and attacking the middle of the field. The fact they barely used it in 2021 is yet another example of idiotic decisions by the current OC play caller.

It's not unique but you still weren't talking about it. I have np being wrong and will definitely admit as much with evidence. Of course you can't present any.

So you can't name one account or one post to prove your point.

Btw this isn't the first time you've done this. You repeated what I told you about Barmore after you asked me bc you don't know what you're talking about.

Seriously all you do is make stuff up and make a fool of yourself on here.

It's not unique

Here's dumb construction guy thinking. A topic about 12 personnel which I've been calling out since Smith and Henry were signed.... teen drama queen bacaongrundlecandy thinks it's a unique stolen thought that the current personnel is set up to attack the middle of the field, 6 months after I said it.

Bacongrundlecandy = not only a snowflake but also slow and dumb. Hilarious how pathetic you are.

after you asked me

Haha !! I threw you a bone a year ago which must have meant a lot in your life since you keep repeating it like a puppy.

Seriously you are pathetic. I also told andyjohnson once 'I respect your passion' when I was trying to make peace, until I realized there are certain trolls who are just total psychos. Yourself included.

It's sad how transparent it is that you lose your mind getting exposed for being a snowflake terrible football analyst.

Sick of this CRAP BETWEEN YOU GUYS, you've made it personal because it's gone on so long, it's become a WAR, and I don't want to see it anymore.
Move Along.

Haha !! I threw you a bone a year ago which must have meant a lot in your life since you keep repeating it like a puppy.

Seriously you are pathetic. I also told andyjohnson once 'I respect your passion' when I was trying to make peace, until I realized there are certain trolls who are just total psychos. Yourself included.

It's sad how transparent it is that you lose your mind getting exposed for being a snowflake terrible football analyst.
Nah you've @ me multiple times asking me questions. Another lie.

Weak ****S.
Shut the fk up and chill you ****s!
You're like 2 8 year olds, this is fkn PATHETIC!

Sick of this CRAP BETWEEN YOU GUYS, you've made it personal because it's gone on so long, it's become a WAR, and I don't want to see it anymore.
Move Along.
This poster has been hijacking my threads and others for over a decade. He literally takes what I write and passes it off as something he writes. Constantly creating useless threads with no info. He's an obvious troll and clueless.

Mods are just as clueless and asleep for letting him post here. It's embarrassing. This might be the best Pats board out here and this is what we accept lol?
Weak ****S.
Shut the fk up and chill you ****s!
You're like 2 8 year olds, this is fkn PATHETIC!
If it bothers you that bad just ignore bro. No need to get upset and whine but I'm calling someone out when they do the above.

Yeah, i do
Yea I'm not surprised. With respect I'll be shocked if posters that know what they're talking about agree. You're a nice guy but your last thread speaks for itself. Sorry man but that was a funeral for you.

What do you get out of his threads though?

I've been here FAR LONGER than my entry, I've been watching this crew for a long time...years actually...
I've seen ALL the Idiocy...
Come On Guys.:(:thumbsup:

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST