PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots offense sees 'light at the end of the tunnel'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt realize until yesterday that Pat's had #1 most drops in the league. You clear alot of those up and the offense looks much better.

I like that they are trying to get harry involved. He clearly is a talented playmaker and they need to find ways to get him the ball
Sanu might have more than the rest of the league combined.

Jeff Howe‏Verified account @jeffphowe
“When you’re in those offensive meetings, Tom sits right next to Josh. There’s constant dialogue after almost every play. It’s almost like they’re having a conversation by themselves. They’re seeing things two or three seconds before everyone else.”

--------------------------------

What I thought all along. They have full autonomy until they don't via BB. BB has intervened yet again like last year. He probably waited a week or two too long, though.

Over-analysis can hurt any operation. I think this is the McD/Brady flaw.

How many Brady posters on the wall do you have? More than 4? Got it on the old XMas list this year?

Have you ever left the NE are before? Maybe if you left the basement, you wouldn't be so angry?

They make onesie pajamas, too. Would be a great gift for you.

When I am in CA next month for work, I'll be sure to take the pulse of those people out there when I reference a Brady Apologist like yourself and how much you love the way he's changed since he got together with Giselle.

Heck, maybe I'll ask around to see how close Brady and Giselle are in moving to LA with McDaniels next year for Giselle's purposes.

haha

Brady does not get special treatment because his accomplishments earned with teammates.

YOU can do that in your child-like vision of him, but the rest of us will live in the present and talk about reality.

I think the most encouraging thing I saw from N'Keal Harry on Sunday was how they got him involved in the run game. Not just the sweeps, but on one of the first Michel runs (maybe THE first?), he was in motion across like he was going to do a sweep, but then just completely stonewalled the backside defender, allowing Michel to go for a solid gain.

We see this with certain players all the time. They're not the top 1 or 2 option in the offense, and it helps them stay in the flow of the game to let them use their strengths to stay engaged. When Amendola was here, he talked about how returning punts did that for him, and you could see that ripping a good return would often be followed up by a few good catches. It was all part of the gameflow for him.

Harry's biggest weapon at this early stage is his physicality. By letting him hit some people, it can settle him down and make him more relaxed in the passing game.

Don't take the bait TyLawsPick6! He's setting you up for the trifecta!

How many Brady posters on the wall do you have? More than 4? Got it on the old XMas list this year?

Have you ever left the NE are before? Maybe if you left the basement, you wouldn't be so angry?

They make onesie pajamas, too. Would be a great gift for you.

When I am in CA next month for work, I'll be sure to take the pulse of those people out there when I reference a Brady Apologist like yourself and how much you love the way he's changed since he got together with Giselle.

Heck, maybe I'll ask around to see how close Brady and Giselle are in moving to LA with McDaniels next year for Giselle's purposes.

haha

Brady does not get special treatment because his accomplishments earned with teammates.

YOU can do that in your child-like vision of him, but the rest of us will live in the present and talk about reality.
So is this is the root of all your hyperbole filled posts and extreme dislike and aversion to Brady.... “The way he’s changed since he got together with Gisele”...? Why would you even bring her in to this discussion? I’m getting the hint here that this is something beyond football.
You need help, man.

So is this is the root of all your hyperbole filled posts and extreme dislike and aversion to Brady.... “The way he’s changed since he got together with Gisele”...? Why would you even bring her in to this discussion? I’m getting the hint here that this is something beyond football.
You need help, man.
I have a couple of hypotheses. One that he’s a repressed gay man with buried feelings of Tom Brady, the other that he was bullied badly by someone who looks like Brady. I’m also not going to rule out that it could be both, unfortunately. I just hope he doesn’t go on a shooting spree at the closest Wal-Mart to wherever his dump of a studio apartment is over it.

I have a couple of hypotheses. One that he’s a repressed gay man with buried feelings of Tom Brady, the other that he was bullied badly by someone who looks like Brady. I’m also not going to rule out that it could be both, unfortunately. I just hope he doesn’t go on a shooting spree at the closest Wal-Mart to wherever his dump of a studio apartment is over it.
Perhaps TB is John Lennon and Gisele is Yoko and he’s either Paul McCartney or Mark David Chapman.

This just in: Florida now apparently part of New England.

You need help, man.

If you can't see he changed since marrying her, I cannot help you. She is the one who wanted him on Facebook, too.

And, I don't love the antagonistic cartoon things he puts on social media either. Yes.

I don't have to love everything the man does. Anyone who is a zealot, might want to seek the help, not me.

You seem to care too much.

Nah.

I don't really care much for people who are beneath me. I can tell you don't know much about the sport. You're the ones following me around, too insecure to have good football discussion, wrapped up in the insecurity you have.

It's why your responses are 3-4 words. lmao

I think the most encouraging thing I saw from N'Keal Harry on Sunday was how they got him involved in the run game. Not just the sweeps, but on one of the first Michel runs (maybe THE first?), he was in motion across like he was going to do a sweep, but then just completely stonewalled the backside defender, allowing Michel to go for a solid gain.

We see this with certain players all the time. They're not the top 1 or 2 option in the offense, and it helps them stay in the flow of the game to let them use their strengths to stay engaged. When Amendola was here, he talked about how returning punts did that for him, and you could see that ripping a good return would often be followed up by a few good catches. It was all part of the gameflow for him.

Harry's biggest weapon at this early stage is his physicality. By letting him hit some people, it can settle him down and make him more relaxed in the passing game.

Agree. The guy is big and strong. He had a couple of those backside wham blocks, too. They're not obvious Gronk huge blocks, but I see a guy willing to do it all.

I think it's only fair to allow these guys to get comfortable to be able to perform to their ceiling. The way it had been going was sort of unfair.

If you can't see he changed since marrying her, I cannot help you. She is the one who wanted him on Facebook, too.

And, I don't love the antagonistic cartoon things he puts on social media either. Yes.

I don't have to love everything the man does. Anyone who is a zealot, might want to seek the help, not me.
So your discontent with Brady has been malingering for 13 years. Wow. Apparently being married with 3 kids, using social media and having “Dad humor” are the killers for you. I imagine your social circle is large.o_O
Also- very cool that Gisele told you it was her prompting that got Tom on Facebook... fascinating that you’re privy to these inner workings of the Brady family dynamic!

When Rusty shows up he leaves an impressive trail of bullsh*t in his wake.

Welcome back, ya filthy animal.

giphy.gif

When Rusty shows up he leaves an impressive trail of bullsh*t in his wake.

Welcome back, ya filthy animal.

giphy.gif
I hope the mods know how to ask for a wellness check on him if needed.

Did our friend from Dynasty start posting around the time our friend the author/writer from Tennessee stopped?

Anyone thinking this is a terrible year has never watched the lions. We’re 11-3 with various problems to work on

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST