PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Host QB Will Levis as Part of Their Top 30 Visits

As I am watching Hooker, I am saying to myself, who the heck is this number 11 he is throwing to? I want him too! I looked him up; his name Jalin Hyatt. Hyatt looks like he can fly--he just walks away from SEC CBs! I checked his 40 time, 4.40, excellent, but I think that there is more to it than that since he appears to be able to accelerate on the fly like few I have seen (Waddle could do that).

Only one year of production is concerning.

As I am watching Hooker, I am saying to myself, who the heck is this number 11 he is throwing to? I want him too! I looked him up; his name Jalin Hyatt. Hyatt looks like he can fly--he just walks away from SEC CBs! I checked his 40 time, 4.40, excellent, but I think that there is more to it than that since he appears to be able to accelerate on the fly like few I have seen (Waddle could do that).
I like Hyatt too Fred he tore BOB and Bama a new one so BOB have seen him up-close and personal. Hyatt reminds me of Terry Glenn I think he's going to be a tough cover on the next level. It's said his route tree is limited but I think he will get by with that Speed! I think his flaws are correctable love his ceiling. P.s. the other Tennessee WR is Cedric Tillman is not bad either. :cool:

I like Hyatt too Fred he tore BOB and Bama a new one so BOB have seen him up-close and personal. Hyatt reminds me of Terry Glenn I think he's going to be a tough cover on the next level. It's said his route tree is limited but I think he will get by with that Speed! I think his flaws are correctable love his ceiling. P.s. the other Tennessee WR is Cedric Tillman is not bad either. :cool:

Ah, excellent, and very interesting. It is not like 'Bama has soup cans for CBs either. Hmmmmm, I wonder if Hyatt is one of those semi-sleeper picks of the Patriots--he must be in the late first round range on their draft boards, but I have not seen him projected as a Patriots pick in any of the mocks I have seen.

So let's say the Patriots trade back to around 20; who do you take? Hyatt, Forbes, or someone else? To me it seems that top-flight, shutdown CBs are harder to find than flashy WRs, but the Patriots have had good luck with later CB picks....

Ah, excellent, and very interesting. It is not like 'Bama has soup cans for CBs either. Hmmmmm, I wonder if Hyatt is one of those semi-sleeper picks of the Patriots--he must be in the late first round range on their draft boards, but I have not seen him projected as a Patriots pick in any of the mocks I have seen.

So let's say the Patriots trade back to around 20; who do you take? Hyatt, Forbes, or someone else? To me it seems that top-flight, shutdown CBs are harder to find than flashy WRs, but the Patriots have had good luck with later CB picks....
I would take Jordan Addison I like him the most he attacks the entire Field I think he's better than JSN and Flowers. P.s. I like Flowers but not as much as Addison I get the feeling that Hyatt will land in the Second Round Great value there.

Holey smokes, you are right. He did annihilate 'Bama!!! It looks like no one could keep up with Hyatt; he just walked away from the CBs. Look at this tape around 5 minutes in:

Give me Tillman over Hyatt every day and twice on Sundays.

Holey smokes, you are right. He did annihilate 'Bama!!! It looks like no one could keep up with Hyatt; he just walked away from the CBs. Look at this tape around 5 minutes in:

Saw that too most of Hooker's highlights are just him pitch and catch I wonder if BOB likes him.

Fred check out AT Perry - J Mingo - Charlie Jones and M Mims intriguing WR prospects. I think those guys are much better than regarded.

Hooker looks like the most talented QB in this draft.

Him Tune and
Fred check out AT Perry - J Mingo - Charlie Jones and M Mims intriguing WR prospects. I think those guys are much better than regarded.

Speaking my language.

My wife is a Tennessee Vols fan so I've seen a lot of Hooker and Hyatt. I'd be happy with drafting either of them. The big knock on Hyatt was that he was just okay until this last season. Tillman was supposed to be the first round pick on that team.

Him Tune and

Speaking my language.
I hope the Patriots do their due diligence if Hooker falls out of the First Trade up in the Second and get him.

Look for a big move Thursday night.

Trade up if the right player is hanging around.
I am all for doing that but History have shown BB likes to go in the other direction Down that is. We should be able to move up with a couple of those Fourths.

I like Perry, Mims, and Mingo. All solid middle/later rd guys you could probably do some good with.

Trade up if the right player is hanging around.

I could see the Patriots trading down at 14 and then trading up a bit like they did for Barmore in 2021 if one of their targets is within reach.

Him Tune and

Speaking my language.
The problem with Hooker is that he will be 26 yrs old by the time he has a quality season for you. I mean, I’m not so sure how I feel about that. It could mean that he’s hit his glass ceiling in development, that he’s gonna age out quicker, that he’s developed bad habits that you just aren’t going to be able to break. On the other side, you can say he’s more mature, clearly football is important to him as he has never given up, and at worst, what you see is what you’re going to get. Solid prospect with upside. Could definitely become a starter in the league with that arm, size and mobility. At worst, you’ll get a very very good back up? IDK. I’d be just fine with drafting him, but at the bottom first to second rd? Nah. Too many holes for a guy you’re gonna have to wait on. If he dropped to 3rd or 4th? Now we’re talking.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back