PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Host QB Will Levis as Part of Their Top 30 Visits

I don't think Bill has the luxury of getting another rookie QB and a probable losing season. I think this is someone listening to Judge badmouth Jones and the telephone game leads to "The Pats are thinking of trading Mac to move up in round 1."
AR in the division won't make it any easier we have our Problems with Allen and Tua already now add AR to the mix can't be too optimistic.

AR in the division won't make it any easier we have our Problems with Allen and Tua already now add AR to the mix can't be too optimistic.
Too bad for Bill. I think if he doesn't make the playoffs, he's out. And the thing about drafting a rookie QB is they rarely make the playoffs in their first year. That's why the franchises that draft QBs are the ones with coaches/GMs early in their tenure because they have the luxury of not winning for a year or two.

Too bad for Bill. I think if he doesn't make the playoffs, he's out. And the thing about drafting a rookie QB is they rarely make the playoffs in their first year. That's why the franchises that draft QBs are the ones with coaches/GMs early in their tenure because they have the luxury of not winning for a year or two.
I have a feeling AR with his media whore personality like his predecessor is going like it in NY and try to pull a Brady and play a little longer he has decent talent around him no good for BB and the rebuilding.

I wonder if the Patriots are actually after Bryce Young? Maybe they wanted to pump up the value of Levis so that Young would fall to 2.
BOB coached Young at 'Bama, right? No need for a visit on the part of Young since BOB has the full scoop.

If I was the Patriots, I would be way more interested in Young. It would give the Patriots a chance in this division....

I think Rob is getting ready to hunt Judge down for throwing shade on Mac. At least he is according to an unnamed Reddit poster who might be friends with a guy who used to work at the McDonald’s judge went to in the summer.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back