PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in mourning for my binkie, Mr Ryan Davis. I can't even remember him being targeted in the pre-season. Oh well ... Good luck, Mr Davis, and here are your college highlights:

Uh He was bud! He caught a few balls! I would know, he's one of my binkies for this season!;)

They need to clear waivers before they can join the NEP PS
PS eligible players can't have more than 2 accrued seasons on the 53 man roster, and players can be on the PS for a max of 3 years.

They need to clear waivers before they can join the NEP PS

So basically if no one else wants them we can take em for our PS? Rather than cut cant we try to trade some of these guys? I guess if they're on short deals you cant really trade?

Uh He was bud! He caught a few balls! I would know, he's one of my binkies for this season!;)

And I missed it! What kind of a binkie-father am I?

And I missed it! What kind of a binkie-father am I?
Check out the 1st game. I can't remember if he caught a ball in the 2nd game, but I believe he played a few snaps in that game too. 3rd game my memory is a little fuzzy. I don't know if he played on offense in the 4th game. I did notice he was covering gunners on the punt return team. He wasn't good at it.

PS eligible players can't have more than 2 accrued seasons on the 53 man roster, and players can be on the PS for a max of 3 years.
Ok

So basically if no one else wants them we can take em for our PS? Rather than cut cant we try to trade some of these guys? I guess if they're on short deals you cant really trade?
Yep.

We are the last dog to the bowl.

No surprise to me. Why continue a mode where you constantly exposed yourself as being one of the biggest ****s in professional sports. BTW- I've met him personally and I know he's a ****.

No one has ever had a positive encounter with this POS. I’ve read so many Reddit stories about what an absolute disgusting human being he is.

A lot of these NFL franchise QBs really seem to be genuinely good guys.

No surprise to me. Why continue a mode where you constantly exposed yourself as being one of the biggest ****s in professional sports. BTW- I've met him personally and I know he's a ****.
I'm thankful he didn't drug you and rape you in a washroom while his security detail keeps everyone out.

I would’ve asked him “what do you mean?”

Or “How does it feel avoiding the Pats in getting that Lombardi trophy?”
If I was done pissing first, as I'm done washing my hands I would have told him "I'm ****ing frightened to be pissing next to you, I don't want you raping me like you did that woman" and then I would bolt.

I know 2 people that met Big Ben first story hes at the Superbowl and a restaurant out of Miami is providing the food at just like a party of some kind days before the game.
Rothlesberger looks at the food and says this looks like bleeping sheet and disrespects the servers.
The rest of the team including coach cowher thanks all the workers including the cleaners and the bus boys.

The other story after the Superbowl bowl victory he's at a restaurant in Pittsburgh and hes in the rest room after having too many drinks and he looks at my buddy at the urinals and says yeah mothereffer how's it feel to piss next to greatness.
Some other restaurant owners who know him in Pitt said he refuses to pay for food or beer and say he's a hero to the city.

Now I would hope over time he has mellowed out but who knows.

The restaurant owner in Miami was crushed and he is a big Pitt fan.
Said Rothlesberger without question is the worst athlete he's ever met.
And also he’s a rapist.

If I was done pissing first, as I'm done washing my hands I would have told him "I'm ****ing frightened to be pissing next to you, I don't want you raping me like you did that woman" and then I would bolt.
Lol

Why bolt? Best thing that could happen to you would be for him to take a swing at you.

And by the way, the best response to him would have been, "I'm pissing while holding greatness in my hands, while you are only in possession of evidence of a crime."

Why bolt? Best thing that could happen to you would be for him to take a swing at you.

And by the way, the best response to him would have been, "I'm pissing while holding greatness in my hands, while you are only in possession of evidence of a crime."
I think it was a wise move. Ben gets away with a lot of stuff in bathrooms.

"I wouldn't know. I've never pissed near Tom Brady."

I think he's a bit beyond a **** considering he's in all probability a rapist.

Thread about Patriots cuts or Big Ben? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back