PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Coaching Staff (Not OC/DC)- Upgrades?

I heard you shave your moms.
I apologize. Linda is the one that shaves Bill's balls. You just wash them w/ warm water and lather them up for her. Maybe one day Bill will trust you enough. Keep working at it, you'll get there one day. Have faith.

That's ridiculous.
Don't want to put too much pressure on the ex Head Coaches....... those fragile creatures!

That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff
Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Any rube that accepts this farcical narrative clearly doesn't understand the massive financial savings the NEP achieve by not giving these coordinators "coordinator" titles
Detroit, New York, and even the University of Arkansas have 1st hand knowledge of the price of Bill's contempt for expensive titles

Keeping the play caller a secret is an advantage how? I swear this guy is either 100% paranoid or some sort of devil worshipper w/ his cryptic bs.

Standard Sun Tzu stuff.

I apologize. Linda is the one that shaves Bill's balls. You just wash them w/ warm water and lather them up for her. Maybe one day Bill will trust you enough. Keep working at it, you'll get there one day. Have faith.
There’s nothing like a good sense of humor, and you have nothing like a good sense of humor.

It’s a good thing your Brady body pillow doesn’t require a good sense of humor, that way you can maintain a positive relationship in your life.

“It’s great to have Joe Judge back and Matt, of course. They’re two really good coaches along with some of the other coaches we have offensively — Nick Caley, Troy and so forth, guys that were here last year. We’re working through it, and we’ll do the best we can here.”

My money is on my guy. (well, not seriously)

There’s nothing like a good sense of humor, and you have nothing like a good sense of humor.

It’s a good thing your Brady body pillow doesn’t require a good sense of humor, that way you can maintain a positive relationship in your life.

the-daily-show-eating.gif

Love the bs by you. The "Defensive" minded HC has the thickest OFFENSIVE play-books around. That HE created. He's probably forgotten more about how to design offensive plays than you could ever imagine..

Don't want to put too much pressure on the ex Head Coaches....... those fragile creatures!

That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff
Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Any rube that accepts this farcical narrative clearly doesn't understand the massive financial savings the NEP achieve by not giving these coordinators "coordinator" titles
Detroit, New York, and even the University of Arkansas have 1st hand knowledge of the price of Bill's contempt for expensive titles

What financial savings? The BS money garbage that people on this board throw out is ridiculous. You don't have the first F'IN clue what they are or aren't paying people.

Love the bs by you. The "Defensive" minded HC has the thickest OFFENSIVE play-books around. That HE created. He's probably forgotten more about how to design offensive plays than you could ever imagine..
You're confused again. I'm not Lazarus.

My fear of two bad coaches now putting their influence on the offensive side of the ball has come true.

My fear of two bad coaches now putting their influence on the offensive side of the ball has come true.
Do you think they will be less effective as coordinators this time around and if so why?

sweaty-balls.gif

Do you think they will be less effective as coordinators this time around and if so why?
My problem is mostly with Patricia. The offense is pedestrian as it its. Aside from their most talented defense team in 2015, Patricia has been mostly a conservative defensive coach (and I already know what the rebuttal to this is).

So what do you get with a pedestrian offense and a conservative coach? I'm not looking forward to it.

Judge is decent special teams coach but had no business being a HC.

My problem is mostly with Patricia. The offense is pedestrian as it its. Aside from their most talented defense team in 2015, Patricia has been mostly a conservative defensive coach (and I already know what the rebuttal to this is).

So what do you get with a pedestrian offense and a conservative coach? I'm not looking forward to it.

I don't know that Patricia would be a conservative offensive coordinator. I mean he could be but don't know how we would know that yet. They are still BB's plays regardless.

Judge wouldn't be ask to be a head coach though.

Oh boy this coaching staff could be the ruin of our 2nd year QB.

All of our coaches have done their time padding plays which include noting personnel, down, distance, coverage, pre-snap movements, audibles, and results.

So, there isn’t really anything new to learn for these guys. To know defense, you need to know offense….and in Judge’s case…Belichick and John Harbaugh were Special Teams coaches prior to being Head Coaches. Football is still football.

The only area I’d be worried about is the play calling…which is really a lot like playing poker…making a million decisions on the fly depending on circumstances. Our coaches will be prepared and know all the plays, coverages, etc…but they may struggle with calling the right play at the right time.

I would be interested to see whether they will allow Mac to veto some calls and change them pre-snap AND remember the Pats Coaches are all listening in to every thing over the headsets…so Belichick can override any play calls.

The buck stops with Belichick.

What financial savings? The BS money garbage that people on this board throw out is ridiculous. You don't have the first F'IN clue what they are or aren't paying people.
I heard there was a Team Bill diehard who actually believes BB isn't game the system when it comes to hiring "coordinator consultants" in lieu of "official coordinators"

I

Belichick and John Harbaugh were Special Teams coaches prior to being Head Coaches.
I think I know what you meant, but Bill was a defensive coordinator before he got the HC in NE. He was certainly a popular guy in 1999 after he derailed Drew Bledsoe and the Pats on MNF and slowed down the Colts offense twice.

While Harbaugh was a known and respected special teams coordinator, he was still a bizarre choice for HC as I believe that was unprecedented.

I heard there was a Team Bill diehard who actually believes BB isn't game the system when it comes to hiring "coordinator consultants" in lieu of "official coordinators"

I
I hear there was this guy making up BS without any facts to support it.

Show us where Belichick has screwed over coaches financially by not naming them as the OC or DC.

Just one example. Otherwise, do everyone a favor and drop the BS..

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back