PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring back Cole Popovich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what's the Pop Rocks {sic} story?
once there was a kid named mikey... he hated everything... they had a whole bunch of mini-documentaries about his growing up that usually aired between the saturday morning cartoons... well anyways, he got into some bad stuff... he mixed coke and pop rocks, and i kid you not, his stomach exploded... rumor has it monty python based mr cresote's demise on mikeys story... i cannot confirm or deny of any of these things are true... shhhh, somewhere, someplace life cereal is listening... dont want to be done in by their next level secret assassination technique - mentos and diet coke...

I do not remember Popovich as being some kind of OL whisperer. Texans have better OL talent
I don't know about you but I think Vederian Lowe would have looked like Orlando Pace if Popovich was here.

Too late. He's back with his Dad coaching with the Spurs.

Wait what's the Pop story?
Anti-vax Covid craziness. Defied league policy about it. Because obviously an NFL coach who can Google knows more than infectious disease experts who have studied it all their lives. Decided his superior knowledge justified refusing to wear a mask as required by his employer and got fired for his insubordination, and for placing all his co-workers at increased risk.

Anti-vax Covid craziness. Defied league policy about it. Because obviously an NFL coach who can Google knows more than infectious disease experts who have studied it all their lives. Decided his superior knowledge justified refusing to wear a mask as required by his employer and got fired for his insubordination, and for placing all his co-workers at increased risk.
Of a disease with an infinitesimal chance of causing any harm to pro athletes in their 20's.

Of a disease with an infinitesimal chance of causing any harm to pro athletes in their 20's.
what about coaches in their 70s and owners in their 80s?

problem is reality doesn’t pick and choose the way pundits get to.

what about coaches in their 70s and owners in their 80s?

problem is reality doesn’t pick and choose the way pundits get to.
Then they can mask or distance or sacrifice chincens to Ba'al or whatever they think is going to help them from getting sick.

Man…I thought we already did this two years ago. Shutting this down before we tumble down this rabbit hole again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3