PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots Claim QB Nathan Rourke

I saw him at the airport too.

DNenS8fVQAACInU

The negligence at tackle and quarterback this offseason has sure came back to haunt us.

I find it kind of insteresting that they keep claiming and going after QBs and other players at this stage, using their waiver priority. You'd think Bill would be "checked out" to an extent if he's leaving.... Like for whose benefit is he claiming guys like Rourke and Ellis for?

I find it kind of insteresting that they keep claiming and going after QBs and other players at this stage, using their waiver priority. You'd think Bill would be checked out if he's leaving....
At this point I am looking at Dugger and Onwenu not being re-signed yet as a good thing. Maybe Kraft told Bill you're not making any decisions for anything that happens in 2024 right now.

I find it kind of insteresting that they keep claiming and going after QBs and other players at this stage, using their waiver priority. You'd think Bill would be "checked out" to an extent if he's leaving.... Like for whose benefit is he claiming guys like Rourke and Ellis for?
Rob let's not read too much into those desperation moves we could have just kept Malik. :rolleyes:

At this point I am looking at Dugger and Onwenu not being re-signed yet as a good thing. Maybe Kraft told Bill you're not making any decisions for anything that happens in 2024 right now.
Great counter point we can only hope.

Rob let's not read too much into those desperation moves we could have just kept Malik. :rolleyes:
Couldn't have kept Malik without signing him to the active roster.

Couldn't have kept Malik without signing him to the active roster.
Ian, we did then started playing the endless BB musical roster cheers.

I always liked me some guys who played some CFL ( Flutie anyone?).
He looks tall and big in pocket; klnd of Bledsoe-esque.

There I managed to work two historical Pats figures into one post. He‘s probably condemned to mediocrity by me now….oh well.
Good Luck Rourke.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back