PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Peterson Wants Out of Arizona

Not sure how I feel bout giving up a 1st for him. Although we do have 2 second round picks so moving back into the 1st round wouldn’t be an issue.
I don't support giving up a 1st at all.

He's expensive and will only be elite for another two years or so.

Pats need high end young talent at reasonable $.

A First Rounder for a Guy who's already 28:rolleyes: no thanks 25 or 26 maybe. The Patriots need Good young First Rounders to fix that Defense.

I think so. Then again, I refer to all Asian people as “Chinese.” Does that count?

Maybe, I tend to think the Vietnamese are uglier than the Chinese. (Even the mail order Brides)

I was watching the Vietnam documentary on pbs/Netflix and their wasn’t 1 good decent looking one in the whole thing. (Not that I check out dudes or anything) just a observation.

Yeah, but he was American Chinese. I always see fat American Chinese people they use a fork/spoon instead of chopsticks.

That's how I felt when I was in Scotland. Just a bunch of fat, husky redheads that would be a force on William Wallace's armies.

That's how I felt when I was in Scotland. Just a bunch of fat, husky redheads that would be a force on William Wallace's armies.

Lmao...I wouldn’t want those dudes sitting on my face with no underwear or toilet paper.

Patsfans 2 months ago: "We could easily get a 1st for Gronk" (29, injury history, whole reason this was even a conversation was because he was allegedly unhappy with his deal)

Patsfans now: "Patrick Peterson is worth a 2 at best"

How could you differentiate with your description?

The females of the species tend to be more burly with a deeper voice and are generally observed to be hunter-gatherers.

The females of the species tend to be more burly with a deeper voice and are generally observed to be hunter-gatherers.

Wow..We get a free subscription to National Geographic as well as this great message board!

Awesome!

I don't think a First Rounder is coming via the Patriots though.

I don't think it'll be a 1st, probably a 2nd and some picks.

Last edited:
Yeah, but he was American Chinese. I always see fat American Chinese people they use a fork/spoon instead of chopsticks.

No joke. The only fat people I saw while living in Asia worked at McDonalds or the like. haha

The important think to know is:

How was the haggis?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes