PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Peterson Wants Out of Arizona

I hope Curran suffers multiple misfortunes today

Couldn't tell you. I read the description on it and passed.

Son-I-Am-Disappoint-655x409.jpg

Somebody needs close this Thread down.:D

Oh well, maybe it's better to save our high draft picks for young players instead of mortgaging the future a bit.

Like the Pats do a great job of that...

Oh well, maybe it's better to save our high draft picks for young players instead of mortgaging the future a bit.
Only a limited amount of time left with Brady. The chances of winning a Super Bowl will never be higher. Belichick's drafting in the top 1-2 rounds over the last 5 years has been shaky and isn't something I'd rely upon right now. If the opportunity presents itself to get a great NFL player with a high pick, they better go for it.

Only a limited amount of time left with Brady. The chances of winning a Super Bowl will never be higher. Belichick's drafting in the top 1-2 rounds over the last 5 years has been shaky and isn't something I'd rely upon right now. If the opportunity presents itself to get a great NFL player with a high pick, they better go for it.

Yea don't have to go all out but save some, and I see us trading some picks into 2020 incase we trade up for Brady's heir cause I don't see any Qbs worth trading up for in '19 and getting a QB in 2019 is too early imo with Brady playing until he's 45 so I wouldn't start QB hunting until 2020/2021 or even 2022 imo.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back