PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Peterson Wants Out of Arizona

Back story to Patrick Peterson announcing he's staying with Arizona: He met Tuesday for 30 minutes with Cardinals president Michael Bidwill. They discussed ways for the Cardinals to get better and for Peterson to be a leader. PP got assurances from ownership about winning.

The whole patriots are interested in P2 was made up by his cousin.

Soo essentially it’s easy to ******** Patrick Peterson. I’m tryna play one of those celebrity poker games with him.

“Assurances on Cardinals winning ”

Bwhahaha now that’s funny

Saw that too "Cardinals committed to winning" is like saying "The Jets are committed the losing".:D

I don’t know if we’re in for an October surprise, but Brady started following Patrick Peterson on instagram a few days ago. I know he follows a few other players around the league but the timing is interesting...

I don’t know if we’re in for an October surprise, but Brady started following Patrick Peterson on instagram a few days ago. I know he follows a few other players around the league but the timing is interesting...
Since then Peterson has said he is commited to working and winning with the Cards
Would be good.

Since then Peterson has said he is commited to working and winning with the Cards
Would be good.

He followed Peterson on Wednesday. Peterson met with Cards management on Tuesday.

Last edited:

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back