PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our Coordinators

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shockt327

Yo, its almost lunch break

Where is my answer? After all that talking u cant even answer one question?

Guess its another loser I wont see in awhile. Say hi to Luuked for me

@Shockt327

Yo, its almost lunch break

Where is my answer? After all that talking u cant even answer one question?

Guess its another loser I wont see in awhile. Say hi to Luuked for me

Can you please repeat your question?

Whatever happened to that guy?

By the way, I think we are stuck with who we got on Offense and Defense so we need to just learn to accept it. However, Special teams is the least likely to survive.

When was the last time the Patriots brought in an outside guy with no experience in the system?
Dom Capers in 2008. I loved the hire, but it didn’t work out so much. However, it did for him as he got a DC gig in GB even though the Pats secondary was atrocious in 2008.

Whatever happened to that guy?

By the way, I think we are stuck with who we got on Offense and Defense so we need to just learn to accept it. However, Special teams is the least likely to survive.
I killed him, same way I killed @Shockt327 , who got smashed so hard, guy lost the ability to read questions, instead keeps begging for me repeat it, like a demented child or illiterate

I bet in their sleep, they wake up screaming "italian football isnt corrupt!" or "Im king of football Xs & Os", all covered in sweat bc you know they are well over 120KGs right

Last edited:
Um, you literally put your posts in a foreign language because you are too insecure to talk football after being called out on it.

Also, I find it ironic that you mockingly type out "Im king of football Xs & Os" without realizing that it's you who got called out for this fraudulent behavior in the first place. Since then, you've been coming up with excuse, after excuse (i.e. a "judge," and this hidden "question") & have used laughably extreme behavior as a desperate attempt to steer the discussion away from actual football; as if I'd hopefully forget.

But, anyway, keep avoiding the argument on football. Again, the ball is in your court; pick any play you want and try to break down what you see and what you know. Or, you can even ask me to do this first. I do not mind, because I'm not laughably insecure on this subject. You are.

Honestly, I'm not joking, pick any play you'd like and breakdown what is happening.

i.e. the formation, protection, the run or route combinations. Along with the defensive front and coverage.

Lol

See, broken @Shockt327 .

Where is my answer. Post #149

Last edited:
Lol

See, broken @Shockt327 .

Where is my answer. Post #149

"How arrogant am I to go on with this **** when I literally ask the guy one question after another, he answers, but I keep trying to prove my point, to no avail?"

^Ok, this is how it translates in google.

My response would be that you have yet to "prove your point" in response to any criticism I've made of your (many) incorrect statements because you know you do not know what you are talking about...at all.

I'll give you another chance; let's review what I've called you out on:
  1. You claim teams use 5 WRs sets...they don't.
  2. You think Trips/Bunch is something special or unique. It isn't. NE uses it all the time; weak & strong.
  3. You claim teams use "6 DBS, and 2 LBs." This is laughable. Any O would run the ball down their throats unless 3rd and forever.
  4. You claim that the Erhardt / Perkins system doesn't open up the medium zone...#4 was so false I had to bring up multiple points:
  5. "system" is just a language​
  6. language does not dictate the scheme or play-design​
  7. Playbooks, no matter the system, are overwhelmingly filled with the concepts.​
  8. Hunter Henry's entire season has been been based on attacking defenses over the middle with crossing routes​
  9. Finally, tell me these passing concepts that open up the medium zone. You don't know squat.​

"How arrogant am I to go on with this **** when I literally ask the guy one question after another, he answers, but I keep trying to prove my point, to no avail?"

^Ok, this is how it translates in google.

My response would be that you have yet to "prove your point" in response to any criticism I've made of your (many) incorrect statements because you know you do not know what you are talking about...at all.

I'll give you another chance; let's review what I've called you out on:
  1. You claim teams use 5 WRs sets...they don't.
  2. You think Trips/Bunch is something special or unique. It isn't. NE uses it all the time; weak & strong.
  3. You claim teams use "6 DBS, and 2 LBs." This is laughable. Any O would run the ball down their throats unless 3rd and forever.
  4. You claim that the Erhardt / Perkins system doesn't open up the medium zone...#4 was so false I had to bring up multiple points:
  5. "system" is just a language​

6. language does not dictate the scheme or play-design​

7. Playbooks, no matter the system, are overwhelmingly filled with the concepts.​

8. Hunter Henry's entire season has been been based on attacking defenses over the middle with crossing routes​

9. Finally, tell me these passing concepts that open up the medium zone. You don't know squat.​
not portuguese, no hablo su lingua senor

I think If Belichick stays he goes scorch earth.
I am not 100 percent Kraft wants him back.
Problem is who do you replace him with if that was even the case.
Why in the world would Kraft not want the greatest coach in the game back?

not portuguese, no hablo su lingua senor

Seriously, I've never encountered a person so painfully insecure as you are when dodging questions in an argument.

What's next, will you need your attorney to speak on your behalf?

Seriously, I've never encountered a person so painfully insecure as you are when dodging questions in an argument.

What's next, will you need your attorney to speak on your behalf?
Please let it go. We have gained nothing from this exchange on the subject of football. I for one have appreciated your attempt to bring some understanding to the game for the casual fan. Seems it was not meant to be.

Can ShockT and NM take this to PM?
Nah, the mods can close this thread

Since @Shockt327 likes "the record" so much, lets see from my perspective

I started the thread directly addressing to keep things light... for 5 pages all good...

During my OP, I barely talked X & Os. Thats the first thing that buggles my mind, literally all I said was about EP, which i called system. Everything else was usual complains, and ALL the McD was 40% of my original post

Comes, Mr BIG SHOT. The lil b1tch himself, Shockt327, getting personal from paragraph PARAGRAPH ONE. UNO. Thats 1 in any language

I call him out. He FLIPS and starts getting into ****ing football terminology like a monkey, ignoring 5 pages of GREAT conversation where i more than exposed my thoughts, loosely (ALSO VERY LITTLE X,Os, especially in congruance, but i dont expect idiots to more than a single-minded capacity). Keeps doubling down on subjects I NEVER BROUGHT UP. And the worst of all, thinks he is entitled to an answer lol

He makes THREE posts getting personal, before i show him what real heat is like.
Two times i warned him, with more classiness than he ever showed

Then yall see the fallout, where i broke this guy so much, he logs in ONLY to try "get the better off" me. Of course he backs down of every right answer and challange i gave, but thats on me too. Even skimming his posts arent worth my time and animals only get encouraged any positive reinforcemente, since they are so primitive.

Anyway, no more good discussion will come on this topic, since clearly all the trolls and fake accounts are on prey. Im done with thread, and if yall* not u personnaly* wanna keep complaining of the problems of this boards, just look at this one

Where there are some here that might legitmely think that lil b1tch has any high ground at all

Last edited:
Sorry to the admins, but im done also standing still, since i think a positioning is necessary, since now there is even more gratuitous insults, coming from a some one who clearly has multiple accounts here (the second part is speculation). Yeah its u @trailbird62

@Ian @Ross12 @ashley1992 , whenever u can, id like clarification: am i out of line? I dont care for a public judgement, especially in a football forum, when im standing on my principles

Iv seen how many times you work to "get rid of trolls" in multiple threads. I think the real problem is people like @Shockt327 , and there are plenty here.

Raiders could be preparing to make a run at Josh McDaniels - ProFootballTalk (nbcsports.com)

Speculation about possible OC replacement for NE: Amanda Belichick...... though she wouldn't be given the official OC title until '23

Lisa Simpson Hug GIF by The Simpsons

Sorry to the admins, but im done also standing still, since i think a positioning is necessary, since now there is even more gratuitous insults, coming from a some one who clearly has multiple accounts here (the second part is speculation). Yeah its u @trailbird62

@Ian @Ross12 @ashley1992 , whenever u can, id like clarification: am i out of line? I dont care for a public judgement, especially in a football forum, when im standing on my principles

Iv seen how many times you work to "get rid of trolls" in multiple threads. I think the real problem is people like @Shockt327 , and there are plenty here.
Everyone's guilty in this one IMO. Locking the thread. People gotta stop being so nasty to one another. Even if someone's rude to you, you don't need to return it back. Rise above and/or ignore and report the trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back