PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our Coordinators

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, dude but this is absolutely laughable, I'm giving you one of the easiest and most common passing concepts across all of football. Really, this is me throwing underhand to you and you are still too afraid to swing away.

Really, you'll see this concept in every playbook in college and NFL (its in MADDEN!). I won't even nitpick your answer. And I would honestly be surprised if you knew either of the bonus questions, too.

Honestly, just tell me the name of the concept.
Again with the indirect talking

Classy guy.

Find a judge. Lets make the rules.

Heck, announce it to the whole board: "call it the Shockt327 tries to embarass JayNM with 4 verticals-look-a-like drawing, with all the correct terminology or some other ****."

Do it.

And now, you can add that rope to your long list of nooses bud: you alreay made the question.

Do you understand now how there is no way you come out on top, in either language?

4 verticals!!!

Horray! :):thumbsup::)

Pick who ever you want to "judge," I bet they know nothing just like you.

EDIT: Better yet, find a "judge" who can actually identify the 2 plays I just listed.
Ya, u the one questioning me bud

Lets go. You are so sick of these know-it-all fakers arent u?

Lets go.

Too bad i dont see u often

I would've accepted "All go" or "double seam" too

Can you answer the last two questions?

If not, the only judge I'll accept is one who can.

Can you answer the last two questions?
LOL

unbelievable.

Answe me this first in Portuguese.

O quão arrogante eu sou para continuar com essa merda, sendo que eu literalmente faco uma pergunta atras da outra pro cara, ele responde, mas eu continua tentando provar meu ponto, inutilmente?

Hey i answered one (err several) and u havent done none.

Again, only in portuguese. Ill translate that foe everybody else if need

You are asking me to find a "judge" when I never asked for one. Pick whoever you want.

You are asking me to find a "judge" when I never asked for one. Pick whoever you want.
Again with indirect talking

Lol

Aight. I guess I should just accept u on ur terms bc of.... why? Hahahhaa... like, and maybe even basic norms u fail to understand tbh, and u wanna go football x & os.

Im done with u for real. Again, you have asked thousand of questions. Ive answeres them

You cant answer me one. Goodbye

Do you want to ask me? You can show me whatever you like.

Also, please ask me what you want me to answer?

Do you want to ask me? You can show me whatever you like.
Its right there bud. Couple of answers abov u. For a guy who has been putting a whole bunch of sentences on google translator, u sure dont do much by yourself huh

Ill be waiting. Remembeeeer.... portuguese answers onlyyyy

Can you repeat the question, I really have no clue.

Can you repeat the question, I really have no clue.
Nah. Good night

This has been fun, Im really looking forward to the answer, is pretty much the only portuguese i said in this page, now you are a craque in portuguese lol

Lol, a temper-tantrum from a user who is being called out on his football knowledge.

Nah. Good night

This has been fun, Im really looking forward to the answer, is pretty much the only portuguese i said in this page, now you are a craque in portuguese lol

For the record, you can ask me to pick apart whatever play you like; whatever concept you want. Or just pick a play from a game. I do not mind.

If Tampa was at or close to full strength, I’d be more confident. But I have a bad feeling the Chiefs are going back and winning again.

It’s now or never for Rodgers.

Bucs Packers are my NFCCG.
Bills Chiefs are my AFCCG.
Bills/Chiefs AFCCG isn't possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call