PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Other NFL games week 1 thread

Watching such crappy, undisciplined football makes me appreciate what BB brings to the table.
knock if youre with me lol

That was a nice td by Jackson

An obvious hold on that TD

Did we not watch the pats commit a crap ton of penalties yesterday?
yes we did.

you did get the knock if you're with me though, right?

I’m slow. Sorry. Haha

Renfrow... wouldn't have minded if we had drafted him

Carr has finally settled in... he's stopped YOLO'ing on his throws.

was really trying to force things to waller early on... too predictable... was always surrounded by 2 or 3 defenders...

Gruden may be an awful talent evaluation but he's top 5-6 play caller/moving the ball.

Waller has incredible acceleration. 6'6/250 with crazy movement. So happy for him. I know he was a draft binky by many here and around the country coming out. Amazing how big and talented he is.

Young bit on that double move so bad he he had to DPI to prevent a TD.

Gruden may be an awful talent evaluation but he's top 5-6 play caller/moving the ball.

Waller has incredible acceleration. 6'6/250 with crazy movement. So happy for him. I know he was a draft binky by many here and around the country coming out. Amazing how big and talented he is.
he was drafted by baltimore... wonder why they let him go

All those injuries really slowed down the Ravens, huh? Fecking media

Gruden is as bad as he was 20 years ago.

Man... that bowl haircut is the ugliest thing I've ever seen on a guy's head in some time.

Man... that bowl haircut is the ugliest thing I've ever seen on a guy's head in some time.
And he gets more Ass than all of us on this board combined. How sad is that????

yeah, well he drives his mini van to the strip mall, eats lunch at the panda express and then gets his 8 dollar haircut right next door... all that for under $20.. who can blame him

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
To refresh the board's memory, the Raiders picking Clelin Ferrell was kept close to the chest of Gruden and Mayok. They sent the FO home early so nobody would leak who they would pick. Absolutely pathetic draft pick.
I actually feel bad for Ferrell. I know he's paid but those expectations are real and I'm sure he feels it. Gruden is definitely behind most picks and has the final say but it's not like Like has a lot to hang his hat on.

There drafts have been bad lately. Bad. The Mack trade looks worse than it did at the time. They supposedly tried to trade for him in the off-season, who knows? I know could have done better though. Absolutely putrid results. Gruden left a mess in TB too. He's not good at drafting and evaluating prospects. Give him the sheet and head set and let him roll. Fire or give Mike 100% control of the draft for a year or two. This ain't working.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back