PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION ****** Other NFL Games Thread Week 1 ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time a broadcaster points out how you have an advantage kicking a FG on 3rd down in case of a botched snap/hold, could they kindly point out the last time in NFL history (if any) that a holder successfully fielded the botched snap, made a split second decision to down the ball, and the team followed with a successful fourth down field goal? And in this situation, I guess they re-align the entire unit and get that second kick off within a few seconds?

Plus he's in our faces everywhere with commercials, media appearances, etc. I miss "humble" Tom.
Nah, you can’t hate on him for taking advantage of his fame. I can’t imagine there was a clause in his deal with the Pats he couldn’t do endorsements. It’s bizarre he didn’t do this sooner. In the fact, it would’ve benefited Krafts bottom line making the Pats a bigger brand.

Next time a broadcaster points out how you have an advantage kicking a FG on 3rd down in case of a botched snap/hold, could they kindly point out the last time in NFL history (if any) that a holder successfully fielded the botched snap, made a split second decision to down the ball, and the team followed with a successful fourth down field goal?

If you have a timeout it works. They had no timeout though.

Apparently deep throwaways are only intentional grounding if the quarterback is wearing a Patriots' uniform. Huh.

Saw two missed penalties on that final drive. Dallas seems incapable of being consistently attentive to the details that win games. Brady is still pretty darn good and the guys around him aren't half bad either (as football players, that is).

Both teams are athletic and talented. Both were sloppy tonight.

Godwin made the play at the end, but had they called OPI that this lost would’ve been squarely on him.

If you have a timeout it works. They had no timeout though.

Does it really work though? Other than in theory? When has it actually happened?

Gotta start slipping that into everyday conversation.

meow GIF

Now, the model has simulated Buccaneers vs. Cowboys in the NFL Kickoff Game 2021 10,000 times and just revealed its NFL expert picks and predictions. You can head to SportsLine now to see its picks. Here are several NFL odds and betting trends for Cowboys vs. Bucs:
  • Cowboys vs. Buccaneers spread: Tampa Bay -9
  • Cowboys vs. Buccaneers over-under: 52.5 points
  • Cowboys vs. Buccaneers money line: Dallas +350, Tampa Bay -450
Looks like the bookies lost tonight.

I don’t know. Everyone was expecting a big blowout. I thinking there was a lot of money on the Bucs and the points. And there could be enough money on the under if most people thought the Bucs would score 31 tonight, but the Cowboys we’re going to score in the teens.

Brady still the man

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back