PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION ****** Other NFL Games Thread Week 1 ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans' "drop" was excusable since it was redirected just slightly. Godwin has to catch that. He's going to command big money and needs to make catches like that. Should've had AB running that route though. He's made difficult catches his entire career.

Yeah, a bit.

It's tough seeing guys who had extended playing careers/were icons for the team I support succeeding elsewhere, after spending the vast majority of my teen years idolizing them and tying up my identity as a Patriots' fan in those players. Definitely feel a bit jealous/bitter, just as I would if I saw an ex running around with someone else.

If you get your jollies from trolling other people, do your thing, I guess.
I’m bitter as well more so at Bill for running Brady out of town. I know that Team Bill likes to claim it was all Brady and he wanted to leave but to me that was only the case because Bill made it clear he wasn’t wanted here. I don’t fault Gronk at all either. The amount of injuries he dealt with and having to deal with a very buttoned up team atmosphere when he’s more of a free spirit. He also said he would only play for Brady so it’s not like he was going to come back here to play for Cam and even if he was willing I don’t know if Bill would’ve taken him back. The organization owes Brady and Gronk far more than they owe the organization.

Way to capitalize. Paper folds slower than they just did.

The guy is 44 years old. Sooner or later he is going to hit the age wall. Let’s not act like it can’t happen this year. Not saying it will or even saying it is more likely than not, but it isn’t crazy to say there is a possibility that as the season goes along that age might finally catch up with Brady.
I’ve been hearing that for quite a while now.

Way to capitalize. Paper folds slower than they just did.

The Cowboys are only down by two. That isn’t exactly folding.

Bucs would be wise to get Scotty Miller involved. And AB. Evans seems like he's got a nagging injury so forget going deep to him. Godwin seems 50/50 whether he'll catch it or not.

I’ve been hearing that for quite a while now.

And at some point it will happen. The odds say it will be sooner than later, but so far Brady has been defying the odds.

Were the Bucs low on funds for the Super Bowl banner? What the hell is that?

Holy ****.. what was that?

Fuk off Cris on the Parsons hype you’ve been trying to manufacture all game. Didn’t miss that clown in the booth.

Bucs grinding now.

Pulling out all the trick plays in the playbook to burn up the clock because they're already in FG range. I like this strategy.

What’s the deal with OJ Howard? I haven’t heard his name. Is he not dressed today?

It's not exactly "the game" with 6.5 minutes left...

Dallas D getting tired...game over.

Vea is a load

Holy ****... that might have just been the game right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents