PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other games Week 16 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to dislike david carr...whining to the ref that ther should be no intentional grounding because his receiver ran the wrong route. :rolleyes:
Derek Carr. Come on, even QB complains to the ref. Is this the raiders being our competition bringing out the hate ?

Eh. Why am I not afraid of the Raiders? Everyone else is but their team is nowhere as complementary as ours in regards to offense and defense.

This Oakland offense looks a lot like us. Thank god Their Defense doesn't. I hope we play them here.
Their defense isnt good but they have 2 pass rushers who can make 1 or 2 plays to change the game. Pats needs HFA . Going to the black hole and winning wont be easy.

Eh. Why am I not afraid of the Raiders? Everyone else is but their team is nowhere as complementary as ours in regards to offense and defense.
In 1 a game playoff , you dont need much complimentary stuff. their offense and oline is legit.Defense is not good but they have 2 bookend pass rushers and a young team usually doesnt have much fear. We dont need to be afraid of the raiders but they are legit.

I think it's good for us to play a meaningful game next week anyways. And watching Indy get knocked out of the playoffs is always satisfying to watch ;)

In 1 a game playoff , you dont need much complimentary stuff. their offense and oline is legit.Defense is not good but they have 2 bookend pass rushers and a young team usually doesnt have much fear. We dont need to be afraid of the raiders but they are legit.

They have one or 2 pass rushers but this OL has performed well above and/or exceeded expectations to the point where Cannon SHUTS DOWN players individually. I have all confidence that Irvin and Mack would be tended to by this OL. The rest of that D is mincemeat if they have to face Brady and this O.

Going to the black hole and winning wont be easy.

That's if they get HFA and the way the Pats have talked after today's game they are going to be focused on winning this next game.

Carr down in pain.

that sucks...it doesn't look like its minor.

Oh man that doesn't look good for Carr.

Fug,, Car down.

Derek Carr INJURED and in a lot of pain. Done his hammy by the looks of things.

Huge, that.

That is not good. I don't want to see Carr get hurt.

Holy ****.

Carr said "it's broken" .... ****.

Hammy gave out by the looks of it.

holy **** .carr is hurt .damn :(

that is really tough to see...

Marc Davis seriously does he cut his own hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes