PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other games Week 16 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that was a catch??? What the f...

Kaep might be an interesting option for Denver if he's cheap. He played reasonable well this season considering how bad the talent level on that 49ers team has. Fits Kubiak's style of offense pretty well I think.

i could see Romo to denver.

FWIW, I believe the AFC 1 seed plays on a saturday this year. It would give the pats an extra day of rest going to the AFCCG if they make it.

i could see Romo to denver.
Yeah he's gotta be the top target. I don't think you go into the season with Kaepernick as the top guy but, if you for some reason roll with Siemian and Lynch, he's a decent option to throw in there.

I'm sorry. Romo can't stay healthy and I wouldn't give a 7th round pick for him. But I'm a dumbass.

No Romo to Denver. Heard it from the horses mouth himself. At least a friend of a friend who bumped into Elway.

Who wins tonite? Cowboys have nothing to play for and the Lions do. But the Lions are not that good. Tough call.

Other than a division crown? Potential 3rd seed? If they lose the next two games they are out.

Lions win and they're in the playoffs. That's something to play for.

Mea culpa, guys! Killing time in the ER here...thought it all came down to next week for the Lions, my bad.

Mea culpa, guys! Killing time in the ER here...thought it all came down to next week for the Lions, my bad.

Detroit can still get the 2 seed! That's how crazy the NFC is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back