PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other games Week 16 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gore coughs up recovered by Oakland. lol

Raiders converted it to a TD. 33-7.

That'll do it. The Raiders O-line has made Indy its *****.

Chandler Jones loves playing the Seahawks. 5.5 sacks in 3.5 games.

we need HFA. I dont want to be going to oakland . We want a warm weather team here. Miami game is going to be tough for the pats.

Even if Oakland wins today they're not a lock to win next week in Denver. We just have to make sure we beat Miami next week so we need no help for HFA

all I can see is 33-7 Raiders... Well looks like we are playing Miami for real next Sunday.

The Raiders line is quality. It's opening holes that you and I could run through, and it's giving Carr enough time to use a slow cooker to make meals when he drops back to pass.

• Agree
Reactions: SVN
Raiders oline is as good as dallas. osemele missing was a big factor vs chiefs.

The network crawl always suggests Bradford is the top QB each week, but real life suggests he's not so hot.

BB's "new" mantra is "Not This Team"....I think a lot of the wins this year have shown this team isn't like past ones. I think next week will show that even more.

This Oakland offense looks a lot like us. Thank god Their Defense doesn't. I hope we play them here.

Colts are probably trying to get one of Oakland's balls to see if it is inflated properly.

That is their "go to" play when they are getting curb stomped.
THEY SUCK end of story. I knew they would lose but I held on to hope that they might show up and try to win the game. THEY SUCK on an equal level with he Jets. Pats have to take care of business next week.

Fug,, they even have a Slater on their team.

Starting to dislike david carr...whining to the ref that ther should be no intentional grounding because his receiver ran the wrong route. :rolleyes:

THEY SUCK end of story. I knew they would lose but I held on to hope that they might show up and try to win the game. THEY SUCK on an equal level with he Jets. Pats have to take care of business next week.
They are better than the jets. just a poorly coached team and luck doesnt know to take care of the football. That first Quarter fake FG is a great example. 4th and 5 and they expect their holder to get it.

Sum up the NFL in one rule: Intentionally throw the ball away or to an area of the field without a receiver = Penalty Intentional Grounding .
Intentionally Grounding the ball at your feet to stop the clock=Perfectly legal. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes