PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other games Week 16 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL very dangerous. Amazing how many key players get hurt. Attrition.

Which is why I want the Colts to win so Brady doesn't have to worry about Suh again because remember the scare last year when suh fell on his ankle and somebody hitting Brady low and I highly doubt Miami makes it past the wild card

I would imagine carr is out for next week at the very least

The Colts can get a lot of momentum with a score right here!

You can read Carr's lips on the show motion replay, saying "it broke, it broke".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Which is why I want the Colts to win so Brady doesn't have to worry about Suh again because remember the scare last year when suh fell on his ankle and somebody hitting Brady low and I highly doubt Miami makes it past the wild card

Suh and cameron wake. Don't have to deal witn olivier Vernon this time around.

In 1 a game playoff , you dont need much complimentary stuff. their offense and oline is legit.Defense is not good but they have 2 bookend pass rushers and a young team usually doesnt have much fear. We dont need to be afraid of the raiders but they are legit.

Most certainly legit, especially relative to overall competition. I guess s the last few weeks have me too confident with the Patriots haha :cool::cool:

If the Colts somehow rally here, they suddenly have hope to get in the playoffs.

At least I believe Denver is fully eliminated. I like the raiders, it sucks that they lost Carr.

Sorry but Lets Go Indy!!!! We can clinch the top seed if they win meaning we can rest starters against Miami and walk into the playoffs HEATHLY

Don't want to look too far ahead, but if we are projecting ahead for playoff scenarios, if the Carr injury is serious, it's starting to look like AFC will come down to Steelers and Pats.

Sorry but Lets Go Indy!!!! We can clinch the top seed if they win meaning we can rest starters against Miami and walk into the playoffs HEATHLY

Also though......if we do get the #2, going to Oak may not mean as much anymore....I want HFA though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes