PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OTA'S 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can See that Point but GB was contending heavily with AR and they should try to make another run with him. It May take a lot of Time until they get a replacement who is close to AR. I would go all in with him.
Yes.

But he's been an overhyped choke artist cry baby the entire time... his ONE sb title is quite tame for someone they referred to as the best QB for some stretches of his career...

Bill does some mind-boggling things when it comes to veterans. Why the hell is Hoyer getting more reps than Jones, or any reps at all, other than to make sure that the other QBs arms don't get overtaxed? We know what he is and what he is isn't good enough.
Belichick: "Hoyer gives us the best chance to win."

Yes.

But he's been an overhyped choke artist cry baby the entire time... his ONE sb title is quite tame for someone they referred to as the best QB for some stretches of his career...

This is the Aaron Rogers Green Bay thread? I thought I clicked on the OTAs 6/10 thread. Amazing how people get lost so easily.

Here's what's funny: Bill is throwing the kitchen sink at our quarterbacks. According to PFT, LaFluer is coddling Love in GB to get his confidence up, giving him the easiest defenses to go against. He still looks lost and he's a 2nd year player. A-A-Ron must be laughing his ass off
They knew Love was a project when they drafted him. They just didn't know that Aaron was going to go full Aaron.

This is the Aaron Rogers Green Bay thread? I thought I clicked on the OTAs 6/10 thread. Amazing how people get lost so easily.
Heehee. You got me. I get easily distracted whenever I get a chance to rag on AR, BAL or INDY. I’ll get back to task.

So many snaps for Hoyer, eh ? Why bother ? Oh wait, it’s the beginning of June. Lots will change before Labor Day…

Mac not getting the most reps is a goddamn joke.
I agree. The best way to learn and improve is by repetition. I understand the old school idea of making a player earn his reps, but when it's your first round QB that you hope becomes your franchise QB for the next 15+ years you should try to give him every advantage. You don't need to treat everyone the same on a sports team. It's okay to make exceptions Bill.

I agree. The best way to learn and improve is by repetition. I understand the old school idea of making a player earn his reps, but when it's your first round QB that you hope becomes your franchise QB for the next 15+ years you should try to give him every advantage. You don't need to treat everyone the same on a sports team. It's okay to make exceptions Bill.
Bill is making an exception but with Cam Newton.

Bill does some mind-boggling things when it comes to veterans. Why the hell is Hoyer getting more reps than Jones, or any reps at all, other than to make sure that the other QBs arms don't get overtaxed? We know what he is and what he is isn't good enough.
It's not just about the QB's. The rest of the offensive players need quality reps too, and that starts with a QB who is competent in the system.

Jones has been here about half a day. Expecting him to be the person providing the best quality reps in shorts and tshirts is simply unrealistic.

Here's what's funny: Bill is throwing the kitchen sink at our quarterbacks. According to PFT, LaFluer is coddling Love in GB to get his confidence up, giving him the easiest defenses to go against. He still looks lost and he's a 2nd year player. A-A-Ron must be laughing his ass off
Florio. Lol. Love is getting ALL the reps last I read to get him as ready as possible to be the starter week 1. He is not being coddled.

I can See that Point but GB was contending heavily with AR and they should try to make another run with him. It May take a lot of Time until they get a replacement who is close to AR. I would go all in with him.
They were not winning anything with Rodgers AND had to deal with his diva attitude. Love may end up being just fine and possibly more clutch than Rodgers which would not be hard to do.

They were not winning anything with Rodgers AND had to deal with his diva attitude. Love may end up being just fine and possibly more clutch than Rodgers which would not be hard to do.

Wrong thread for GB and AR discussion. Please be respectful of others and stay on topic. There is a thread for AR - go to that thread.

I will answer you in the other Thread

I mean, respectfully to Hoyer, the offense looked pretty decent against KC last year if you just take out the ridiculous red-zone mental gaffes he made. They had a reasonable chance to win that game if not for those few plays.

Hoyer shouldn't be in discussion for week 1 starter unless something has gone horribly wrong, but he's not total dog crap either. We all just remember those Very Bad Plays.

I mean, respectfully to Hoyer, the offense looked pretty decent against KC last year if you just take out the ridiculous red-zone mental gaffes he made. They had a reasonable chance to win that game if not for those few plays.
Brian Hoyer Takes Worst Sack Possible & Thinks He Has a Timeout | NFL Week 4 - YouTube

McDaniels and the rest of the Patriots sideline reaction says it all. It's funny that they still sent him out there to play the 3rd quarter after this. LOL

Hoyer shouldn't be in discussion for week 1 starter unless something has gone horribly wrong, but he's not total dog crap either. We all just remember those Very Bad Plays.

And also this is just a teaching camp, so a veteran QB has a ton of value here. To over-simplify: You run these drills with Mac to see what Mac needs to work on. You run these drills with Hoyer to see what everyone else needs to work on. That's not because Hoyer is good or would play well in a live game, but just that he knows this system and these practices better than most.

They don't make them like him anymore that's for sure. Huge if healthy.

Him, Brocen and a few others are just creatures man lol. They all make fake accounts to pump up, retweet and comment on their podcast or w/e. They suck on Fred Kirsch ball bag hoping to get critical info like what # Dugger is switching to. Not sure if people remember but these flipper heads were pumping up Stidham not too long ago and still are from what someone told me. Sad thing is Stidham actually reached out to these zipper heads after they retired #4 with all the hype they drummed up over him last year.
It's amazing how awful so fans are. Do you thing but do it right. Just don't be a complete suckbag and try to be decent. Like that muppet Bicen used to always post other people's stats and info but never credited the source. Him and his buddies would try to bully people/girls through DM, saying they would spread bs online if they kept making negative comments under their post. Just losers who can't stand on their own two feet.

I was never a can of his/theirs (Barstool) but Fitzy actually stepped in the middle of the "Cam fight" and looks like a clown too. Idk I feel so s skeezy even talking about them.

Don't know what or who either a spikedouche or a Brocen is...Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents