PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OTA'S 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of us are hoping Mac will be ready by midseason at the latest. Cam obviously cant throw anymore. Good leader, great teammate,nice guy..but lousy qb at this stage.
But theres a lot for a rookie qb to learn. Thick playbook. Sending Jones out b4 hes ready is worse than trying to get by with Cam. Likely run- heavy offense regardless of who's at qb. The REAL fun will be next year- when Jones wont need to think as much and can just play.
Pats will kill people with play action.
It’s why I’m hedging my bets on the Pats record this year. Cam very likely will be the week 1 starter, and we know what he is at this point. Dunno if we will see Stidham but even if we do we also know what he is. Mac will get his shot but like any young rookie there will be growing pains and a lot of them. Look at Manning's first season for an example of how ugly that could be. And yeah if Brady was still here we would make a deep playoff run without a doubt. Did not feel that way last year but we do actually have a semblance of offensive talent in 2021 which we didn't have in 2020. Defense should be better too.

I see a 8 or 9 win team this year without playoffs but starting in 2022 ready to leap into contention and threatening to make the Bills reign as kings of the AFC East a short one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes