PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Week 16 Other Games

Vrabel managed that pretty well- don't think there could have been a better way to bleed the clock.

Well, hopefully it wont matter (we beat buffalo). If not, ten hopefully builds off this and beats Miami next week

Painful game to watch...Deebo and AJ dominate. And no one who watched them in college is surprised.

Just painful.

Also, I take back anything good I ever said about Jimmy. So glad Mac fell to us and BB didn't go get him via trade. Good lord. between him and SF's DC, leaving people (usally the rookie who got torched the last two weeks) on an island against AJ Brown all night, there are two more at the unemployment line tomorrow.

Painful game to watch...Deebo and AJ dominate. And no one who watched them in college is surprised.

Just painful.

Also, I take back anything good I ever said about Jimmy. So glad Mac fell to us and BB didn't go get him via trade. Good lord. between him and SF's DC, leaving people (usally the rookie who got torched the last two weeks) on an island against AJ Brown all night, there are two more at the unemployment line tomorrow.
I can understand your fascination with Mr. Dreamboat but it was always there to see. He's not even bargain basement Jay Cutler as far as I'm concerned

I can understand your fascination with Mr. Dreamboat but it was always there to see. He's not even bargain basement Jay Cutler as far as I'm concerned
He's got the talent.

He doesn't have the attitude.

Can't teach that.

I always figured BB saw something there - sure acted like he did. And the guy's record is undeniable...but, man, they needed this game and he just giggled it away.

Pats better win Sunday

He's got the talent.

He doesn't have the attitude.

Can't teach that.

I always figured BB saw something there - sure acted like he did. And the guy's record is undeniable...but, man, they needed this game and he just giggled it away.
exactly...prime time? whole country watching? the score should have been 21-0 midway through the first half...instead he gave the dead Titans life and they rose up, roared back and took a game they should have lost in a rout. Plus he dated some plastic fantastic fugly bimbo that would give strip joint Sammy the creeps.

makes me wonder if Harris is coming back to practice too soon!

Harris was on crutches like Fournette? I don't remember seeing that. I thought Harris was back at practice a week later so I didn't see any correlation to Fournette.

Last night was a weird night for Patriots arm chair GMs. They could pat themselves on the back for saying the Pats should have drafted Deebo Samuel or AJ Brown over N'Keal Harry. But then they have to try to rewrite history and try to convince their significant others that they never actually wanted the Pats to trade first or second round picks for Jimmy Garoppolo or Julio Jones.

Went to bed at halftime feeling pretty good about a dominating 30min for SF, despite the miscues.

Oof, SF. Your season on the line…

Knew SF was dead at 1/2 time when Shanahan didn't even try and go for more points with 45 seconds still on the clock. At least try and move into FG range. How big would those 3 points have been at the end of the game?

Knew SF was dead at 1/2 time when Shanahan didn't even try and go for more points with 45 seconds still on the clock. At least try and move into FG range. How big would those 3 points have been at the end of the game?

Shanny & Jimmy G are made for each other; they’re both Choke Artists.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back