PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OT: Week 1 Other Games

Every coach in the NFL who lets Travis Kelce take over the game this season instead of forcing one of these bum WRs to prove they can do it after seeing this should be fired.

I tell my coach that Friday if Kelce gets 100 yards find your way home

They not keeping up with even if he plays Jags will hang 30+ on them and this KC WR core is terrible
Nope. Unless Chris Jones signs this week, the Jags will torch them.

We can end the talk of an undefeated season for the Chiefs

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Nice win Lions

What a bonus for the Lions, they play this game in a month they probably lose by 14.

Hopefully the Patriots can do something similar against a potentially rusty superior opponent.

They arrogantly went for it on 4th and forever and almost completed it like it was an ordinary walk in the park only for their wr to fail AGAIN. I want the Chiefs to lose because afc etc but it is a little sad to see it go down because of drops.
Not me. There's nothing sad about watching the Queefs lose. The fact that their new WRs suck after arrogantly letting Tyreek Hill and Mecole Hardman walk the last two years is icing on the cake.

Tirico just said the game has an asteriks because the Chiefs didn't have Kelce or Jones.

I swear these guys in the media have big bonuses dependant on slurping Mahomes' meat and crafting narratives.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back