PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OT: Week 1 Other Games

Loss of Rodgers gave the Bills opportunity to inflict a doubly crushing loss on the Jetes and instead they took a crushing loss themselves. Not sure they can recover.
Still just week one.

Allen just said the S-word on tv.
Well, he played like it. So freakin careless with the ball. Three INTs and that Mark Sanchez goofball move in shotgun. Come on, man!

they're still on the hook for it.
Right. They already paid it. It was mostly a signing bonus. That full bill comes due when he retires instead of being split up across 5 years.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: PP2
This game reminds me of our last SB with the rams. So many were disapointed because there were so few points scored. I love scoring but both this game and that SB to me proves it's not all about scoring points. This game and that SB were realy fun to watch..
Main difference being that game was really well played. This is just a cluster****.

I wish this game had ended in a tie ! The Jets are 1 and 0.....:yuck:

Prepare for plenty of primetime games feating Daniel Jones and Zach Wilson.

Jete D is unreal. I think they got better than last season. It'll be tough scoring against them. I hope rookie kicker is ready by then.

I wish this game had ended in a tie ! The Jets are 1 and 0.....:yuck:

Let them enjoy their win. Won't have that feeling too many times this season.

Jete D is unreal. I think they got better than last season. It'll be tough scoring against them. I hope rookie kicker is ready by then.
Our offense wont win that game. We have to stack the box against the run. If we contain hall and cook its a duck walk. I know that's a tall order, but we've done it before.

Our offense wont win that game. We have to stack the box against the run. If we contain hall and cook its a duck walk. I know that's a tall order, but we've done it before.
Yea, gotta stop Hall. He's a beast.

The Patriots defense is better. Our TEs should eat against those slow linebackers, that's the matchup.

My lord I don't know if any of you are in the Worcester county area but we just got dumped on... 9+ inches of rain in a couple hours, I have never seen it come down like this for that long. Literal river flowing down my street.

The Patriots defense is better. Our TEs should eat against those slow linebackers, that's the matchup.
Should be an interesting game

Never torn my Achilles, but that’s usually what it looks like. @JetFan79 what do you think? Torn Achilles? Season’s completely ruined already?
Achilles? Probably.

Season ruined? No. Should still be fun.

D is awesome, and plenty of offensive talent.

pats at meadowlands wont be easy even with wilson at QB . Their D is legit and they have breece hall this time. Past history has no bearing.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back