PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Watson to Brownies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Browns just went from the lovable losers to the most hated NFL team. Also Steelers fans who needed to deal with Ben jokes from Cleveland fans for years are salivating

Idiotic contract to agree to if you're Cleveland, but they were the best football situation of the 4 teams Watson was considering. Sounds like that wasn't really the main factor in his decision though.

Mahomes, Wilson, Watson, Jackson, Herbert, Carr, Allen, Burrow. AFC is pretty stacked at QB. All under 25-26 except maybe Wilson? Here's hoping Mac is one of those from the new crew bc it's going to be a war every year beating them during the regular season and several times in the playoffs.

Haha Browns just went from the lovable losers to the most hated NFL team. Also Steelers fans who needed to deal with Ben jokes from Cleveland fans for years are salivating

Not even close. You don't become the most hated NFL team overnight. You have to win alot first.

Well that's another one in the column of quarterbacks are most important player on the field. Insane guarantee though

Who are their wrs now? If they still had obj /landry id have thought he could elevate them to contender but not sure how good they can actually be

That contract will hose the team in 2-3 years

Wow AFC is stacked with great QB's. If you don't win your division, it's going to be very tough to get one of the final 3 playoff spots... Arguably 7 out of the top 10 QB's are in the AFC.

That agent plug was unnecessary though I could care less lol
Maybe. Depends on how strictly you define "necessary." Which I can see is a far stricter standard than you have for the word "could."

Anyhow I'd say it's certainly relevant and noteworthy, when reporting a record agreement, to give the names of the negotiating parties.

Maybe. Depends on how strictly you define "necessary." Which I can see is a far stricter standard than you have for the word "could."

Anyhow I'd say it's certainly relevant and noteworthy, when reporting a record agreement, to give the names of the negotiating parties.
Yeah you have a point and it makes sense. I still don't care about the agents at least lol

unnecessary for us. But probably necessary for him, in order to be the one allowed to break the story.

Watson is better than that WR and TE hospital ball killer Baker MayField. :rolleyes: The Browns have very good talent Baker is holding them back they are as good if not better than Cincinnati with a Good QB.

This Is a team who has had garbage at QB for like 30 years. So Watson seems like an elite top tier QB in their eyes.

The reality is he's not better than Mahomes or Allen.

The more I think of it, the more I think Cleveland is screwed.

Sorry but Watson isn't worth that. No way.

This isn't Mahomes or Allen.

Watson is better than that WR and TE hospital ball killer Baker MayField. :rolleyes: The Browns have very good talent Baker is holding them back they are as good if not better than Cincinnati with a Good QB.
Of course he's better.

But Watson has had injury concerns. And the dude seems like a huge headache.

Cleveland isn't even the favorite in that division imo.

The more I think on it, the more I believe Cleveland was desperate. And Watson took them to the cleaners.

Isn't this the second time Cleveland has taken a problem QB off of Houston's hands?

If the dude wasn't a serial sex offender with a bunch of litigation still up in the air I'd be like "screw it, swing big, Browns!"

But you can't ignore that stuff and it's a big ol' yikesaroo for me. Morally and just in terms of risk.

This Is a team who has had garbage at QB for like 30 years. So Watson seems like an elite top tier QB in their eyes.

The reality is he's not better than Mahomes or Allen.

The more I think of it, the more I think Cleveland is screwed.

Sorry but Watson isn't worth that. No way.

This isn't Mahomes or Allen.

He doesn't need to be better. The best QB doesn't always win. As long as he plays elite when it counts. He has the skills to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes