PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Russell Wilson to Steelers

Guts

Akatsuki
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

Mods merge with other thread as you see fit

Wow. The band-aid solution at QB truth era in here are in absolute SHAMBLES after today.

Really looks like he is washed but for the vet minimum, why not. Glad that it’s not the Pats, though.

I think Fields could be the Jayden Daniel’s skill set we want if we can’t get Jayden Daniels.
Trade a fourth for Fields and draft MH Jr a OT, and we may really have something.
MJH Ridley, Bourne, Douglas, Thornton.

I think Fields could be the Jayden Daniel’s skill set we want if we can’t get Jayden Daniels.
Trade a fourth for Fields and draft MH Jr a OT, and we may really have something.
MJH Ridley, Bourne, Douglas, Thornton.
DUDE, FIELDS IS ABSOLUTE TRASH. Why in the hell would you want a QB who's not much better than Mac Jones who they just traded away. Pats would be stuck in QB purgatory winning 7-8 games, never bad enough to draft a QB without selling the future and not good enough for the playoffs and hell no nowhere to being a contender. If you want mediocrity Fields is your QB.

Good signing.

That eliminates 1 team from the Fields sweepstakes. He may be cheaper than we think pick wise.
Don't tell that the Patsfans.com fake Scouts who have Justin Fields in Mac Jokes class. :rolleyes: I would love Fields on our Team like you said he won't cost a First or Second I'm hoping a Third Rounder.

I really think Fields and draft MH Jr could be the quickest road to the playoffs.
This could be the way.
Other than Atlanta, Minnesota I don’t see anywhere else for him to go.
IF we get Justin Fields we are Drafting MH Jr I would be all over that.

DUDE, FIELDS IS ABSOLUTE TRASH. Why in the hell would you want a QB who's not much better than Mac Jones who they just traded away. Pats would be stuck in QB purgatory winning 7-8 games, never bad enough to draft a QB without selling the future and not good enough for the playoffs and hell no nowhere to being a contender. If you want mediocrity Fields is your QB.
Disagree on Fields he played well last year and still very Young IF Mac Jones had the year Fields had we wouldn't be moving him. Fields - MH Jr - Bourne - Pop Douglas and Juju plus H Henry @ TE Pretty Good Offense right there make it happen Wolf. :cool:

That eliminates 1 team from the Fields sweepstakes. He may be cheaper than we think pick wise.
I think Atlanta might be in the Running for Fields they have a lot of awesome pieces on Offense already just need a QB.

Russell Wilson Great signing by the Steelers they have Elite Skill Players starving for a Competent QB.Also if I know Pitt they are Drafting a WR and will probably Hit on their target.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back